Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell those you love that you love them now!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell those you love that you love them now!

before it's too late. My brother just died (he was in stable condition after an annurism (sp) several weeks ago). I guess it wasn't such a surprise, although he was expected to recover to some degree of life.

Anyway, this isn't a plead for attention, just a sincere urging to everyone to reconnect with family/friends before it's too late. We bought plane tickets YESTERDAY to visit in a few days. Instead of that face to face visit (he is in FL, we in AZ), we will be at a memorial service.
    "Search the boat...."
    First works spoken by Captain Nemo (James Mason) in the Disney classic - 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea

PROUD Member Of................

Do you :love: MiceChat?
    There are several ways for you to help support the site you love:
    - visit the MiceChat store
    - Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page
    Whatever you do, your help is much appreciated!

Re: Tell those you love that you love them now!

Hugs to you and yours

Comment

Oh Nemo, I'm so, so sorry! Lots of love and thoughts to you and your family.
      :ghug:

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
      Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
      Everyone says that the U.S. doesnt make anything anymore, but thats not exactly true. Were the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

NZ,

I'm very sorry for your loss. Take care.

Tim
        Follow me on Twitter and Facebook.

Comment

PLease accept my condolences. I lost my sister in law and a friend to an annurism. Prayers coming your way to you and your family. I am truly very sorry for your loss nemo.

Comment

Oh NZ I'm so so sorry :squeeze: my thoughts are with you and your family :squeeze:

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

NemoZero - I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family:squeeze:

Comment

My condolences, NZ.
                My best to you and your family.

Comment

NemoZorro,

I'm so sorry on your loss. :squeeze: Even if it was "expected" it still doesn't make it easier. Please accept my condolences in your time of deep sorrow.

Remember though, its never really good-bye but is always "A Hui Hou" (Until We Meet Again).
                  :love: Always keep smiling because you never know who is falling in love with it.:love:
                  --------------------------------------------------------
                  :ghug:Part of the Disney Ohana:ghug:

--------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I agree. No time like the present. I tell my mom I love her at the end of every phone conversation, though she never can do anything more than "me, too". She's not good at showing affection, so one of us needs to do it. It's ok, I understand her now and I can deal.

NZ, I'm sorry. We always hold out hope for those we love to recover.

MiceChatters, I love y'all.
                    I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Comment

My heart goes out to you and your family. Your words hold a wisdom that some never learn. I'm amazed that in your time of grief, you can coherently share your message with us. Many in their time of grief become very introverted and self oriented.

I flew to see my step mom a few days before she died and I will always be glad I did. I wasn't scheduled to go for another week and it cause problems at here at home. I ended up flying standby: no one was able to pick me up at the airport in New Orleans so I caught a taxi to Greyhound and rode the bus to Mobile, AL. The next day was a good one, she recognized us and we were able to take her out to see her kitties. I will NEVER regret going when I did or what I had to do to go.

Safe travels and I think I speak for most when I say If you need any thing just let us know.
                      A bit of evil lurks in your heart, but you hide it well.
                      In some ways, you are the most dangerous kind of evil. :evil:

Comment

Not much I can say to offer comfort but :squeeze:
                        �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by NemoZorro
                          before it's too late. My brother just died (he was in stable condition after an annurism (sp) several weeks ago). I guess it wasn't such a surprise, although he was expected to recover to some degree of life.

Anyway, this isn't a plead for attention, just a sincere urging to everyone to reconnect with family/friends before it's too late. We bought plane tickets YESTERDAY to visit in a few days. Instead of that face to face visit (he is in FL, we in AZ), we will be at a memorial service.

I will do that. But first I will start with you NZ, since you are one of my Mice Chattin' buddies. I wish you the best. I know you are going through a tough time. Send my love to you and all of your famil because I am truely sad for you.

Comment

:ap: I'm sorry for your loss, NemoZorro.
                            My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. :ap:
                            ~ MickeysGirl o
                            ~ Gotta Love the Mouse! o

Comment

Sorry for your loss NZ - my prayers are with you and your family during this time of sorrow.
                              ~~~:ap:~~~

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X