This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween Candy

Ok. You can tell us. Ssh. We will keep your secret just among micechat members. Where is all your halloween candy now? How many pieces of candy did you eat last night? Are your children wondering what happen to the chocolate candy?
    <Burp> Oh, excuse me. Too many reeses pieces.

Re: Halloween Candy

well, i don't have any kids...but last night i think there was a total of about 10 kids from the whole night...the bowl is still sitting on a stool next to the door. yah. if anyone still wants to trick or treat come on over and i'll give you some sugar!!
    MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

I've had
      two of those little milky way darks, the size that's even smaller that the "fun size"(giggle, fun size)
      one reese's pb cup fun size
      one snickers fun size
      between last night and today. My oldest doesn't like alot of chocolate(he's an alien I tell you)so I had free reign on his

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

I've had 2 reeses pb cups, a snack size peanut M&M's & one Almond Joy- funny thing is, I don't even like Almond Joys but I enjoyed it :lmao:

What to do with all this candy!!!

90% of it will be going to work with my husband!!!!
        ~~~:ap:~~~

Comment

Last night we had 410 trick or treater's. Grandma when thru all of the candy about 8pm ish. They turned out the light but people keep knocking for 30 more mins. I am glad I wasn't there!!!
          aka Sara

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

One of my children
          isn't pictured,

ABE is still hibernating :sleep:

Comment

i was so proud of myself....no candy for me!! i need to keep it around for next month for that special week that always bring chocolate cravings! :evil:
            <o>

Comment

Originally posted by MissChristine
              well, i don't have any kids...but last night i think there was a total of about 10 kids from the whole night...the bowl is still sitting on a stool next to the door. yah. if anyone still wants to trick or treat come on over and i'll give you some sugar!!
              I'd like some please.
              Follow me on Twitter and Facebook.

Comment

In my tummy! Ha ha ha ha!

Comment

November 1st candy (the $1.05 per bag at Target) is even MORE dangerous~
                  Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                  An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                  Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                  Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

I ate too many sixlets....and have about 5 bags of candy left over. I need someone to hide it from me!

Comment

Has anyone tried the Take 5 candy bars? Caramel, pretzel chunks and covered in chocolate. On MY!

My kids picked our their top 20 favs and I sent my hubby to work with the rest!

Comment

I'm eating it right now.
                        Amanda
                        Just remember without a well written Disney Villain, there would be no point in the Heroes and the Princesses. Have you hugged a Disney Villain today? :love:

Comment

I tried those take fives.....let me say I do not think caramel and peanutbutter are a good combo.

Comment

Ours is sitting on a bowl on top of the fridge for a few reasons:

A. There is no room for all that candy.
                            B. So my daughter can't sneak pieces.
                            C. So I don't have the temptation to eat the candy.
                            D. C is only allowed 1 piece a day, 2 if I am in a generous mood, otherwise she is bouncing off the walls.

I'll probably end up bringing it to work so they can all finish it off because its just WAY to much candy for a 5 yr old and I dont like chocolate so there you go.

Comment

We bought two bags each of little Reese's cups and Snickers bars. We got exactly 5 trick-or-treaters. I've eaten a bunch of it, but shouldn't be. We're going to Puerto Vallarta tomorrow. Maybe we'll take it to the hotel and give it away.
                              "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
                              -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X