This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masquerade Wedding

Since there are so many waiting to hear about my halloween experience, i figured I'd just start a new thread to share with you all. For those who don't know, a very good friend of mine got married Monday night in a halloween masquerade wedding. If you knew them, you'd know why this was the perfect idea for them. What follows is my acount of some of the adventure... with pics! (if they work *crosses fingers*)

The Bride was a beutiful angel. She was totally glowing and looked fabulous! Her Groom was a demon. The bride's mother made the gorgeous vest and tie he was wearing.

The good friend who officiated the ceremony was dressed as a Native American and his partner was dressed as a cowboy. He only wore the big headdress for the ceremony. he had a smaller headband with a single feather that he switched to for the reception so that he would be able to dance and have fun.

This was our table at the reception before we made too much of a mess.

to be continued.....
    Last edited by Xharryb; 11-02-2005, 09:03 AM.

Re: Masquerade Wedding

How beautiful and inventive. It looks lovely!

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

It was a relatively small wedding. Less than 50 people total. The variety and creativity of the costumes was amazing! i didn't get pics of all of them but a few that stand out in my mind include the following:
      Bride's parents were King and Queen, Another friend was King Arthur (Monty Python version) and his wife was also a Queen (she's 8 months pregnant, so she had a sign hanging over her belly which said "Princess"!), a pair of sumo wrestlers, a pair of penguins (tuxes with penguin masks), a Frankenstein on roller blades, and a couple dressed in black with bat wings attached to their backs.
      Those are just some that I remember off the top of my head. My fiance and I were vampires:

here's King Arthur and family:

Comment

I think that's all I'm gonna post directly. If you want to see some of the dancing pics, your welcome to check out the rest of the album: http://photobucket.com/albums/a45/xh...dding/?start=0

I'm not in any of the dance floor pics because I was playing DJ during most of them. It was deffinitely one of the most fun weddings I've ever been a part of! The couple is currently honeymooning in Santa Fe.

Hope you enjoy the pics at least half as much as I enjoyed the party!

Comment

Very Cool!
          ~~~:ap:~~~

Comment

Thanks for sharing those pics. Looks like it was tremendously fun. I've managed to avoid quite a few weddings while only ever attending 6. This looks like one that would have put me in a pew.
            "America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between." Oscar Wilde

Comment

Nice! Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Comment

What a great idea for a fun wedding. Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Comment

How fun!!! :clap:
                  disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

Very fun wedding!

Comment

that's such an awesome idea! a co-worker of mine's friends are planning on doing that same thing for their wedding next year...how fun! you two look great and it looks like everyone had a great time!!
                      MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

Kudos to the bride and groom for being so creative. Looks like a super time and I bet they are fun folks to be around.

Thanks for sharing your pics!

Comment

I always enjoy wedding pictures, thanks
                          aka Sara

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

One of my children
                          isn't pictured,

ABE is still hibernating :sleep:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse