Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At 73 mom wants to play the guitar !!Help!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At 73 mom wants to play the guitar !!Help!!

Can any of you send me to a site that has on line learning? I ordered her a CD but is there sites she can go to to learn on line with out down loading?
    Wow mom is getting funky in her old age
    I have to go out this morning and find her a guitar, I am going to just get her a beginning one, I am sure this will go in the " I tried and do not want to be bothered pile""" sooner then later" :blink:

Re: At 73 mom wants to play the guitar !!Help!!

No idea Karla, but tell your mom to rock on! That's awesome that she's wanting to take up guitar!

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

You can probably get her lessons through the local junior college.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

no junior college, she wants to learn it at home. help!!

Comment

That's one awesome mom! ) Have you googled at all?
          Originally posted by drunkmom
          this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

OMG- I read this thread title and could not stop laughing!

That's great Karla :clap: Glad to see someone her age wanting to learn something new :thumbup:
            ~~~:ap:~~~

Comment

Karla, I did a google search and here's what I came up with (can't vouch for any of them because I know zip about music):

http://www.zentao.com/guitar/guitar-lessons.html

http://www.guitarnoise.com/

http://www.cyberfret.com/

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
              Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
              Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

My son learned to play guitar...and they have some great do it yourself books at your local music store I would bet.

Comment

well, I went and got her Guitar,and her and dad are right now in the living room watching a video and trying to learn it. Both of them how cool is that!!! They are strumming away in there, I love it( maybe they will be to buisy to notice my work is not done hee hee hee

Comment

If they have a computer, I would highly recommend Emedia Guitar Method. It's an in-depth program and has videos along with chord charts and a tuner and stuff. As for free one's, cyberfret's a good one. Good Luck!
                    I hate robots...

One Annual Pass-$365 379
                    Gas For Car- $60
                    Meeting Billy Goat Bob- Priceless

Comment

Hi guys, They are doing good, mom went and got some books, I got her a tuner off ebay, and well she had to take the guitar to the music store as she broke a string, found a better guitar, made me take the other one back and she got a way better one. She is super happy, so thats all good.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X