This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My daughter is a brainiac!!!

I am just so proud I had to share! My daughter won the Student of the Month award for October!!!! :bow: :clap: :imtheone: :yea: :thumbup:

I'm so excited for her! And this is on top of her report card with straight A's, the math competition she won in September and the kindergarten reading program she's involved in (she goes to the kindergarten classrooms to read to the little guys).

I'm starting an award wall for her in the living room so I can embarass her when company comes over.

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Re: My daughter is a brainiac!!!

Congrats to your daughter! way to go!!!
    Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Awe that is fantastic news :clap: Kudos to your little one!

Proud Mommy Moment for A_hyperbole! :yea:
      ~~~:ap:~~~

Comment

Well this outta tell what a :geek: I am.. when I saw the thread title the first thought going through my mind was, "your daughter is one of Superman's greatest enemies?!" :lol: :whistling

But seriously... Congrats to the young one! You must be very proud!:imtheone:

Comment

Originally posted by Xharryb
          Well this outta tell what a :geek: I am.. when I saw the thread title the first thought going through my mind was, "your daughter is one of Superman's greatest enemies?!" :lol: :whistling
          You're such a kook!!! LOL

Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by a_hyperbole
            You're such a kook!!! LOL

yes. yes I am.

Comment

That's ok I was originally thinking Pinky & The Brain :lmao:
              ~~~:ap:~~~

Comment

Originally posted by DMof2
                That's ok I was originally thinking Pinky & The Brain :lmao:
                Ah yes, classic cartoon!

Okay, after I typed the headline for some reason the theme song to Animaniacs popped in my head.

Comment

"we are zany to the max"

Comment

YAY!!!! How cool! my daughter made it every year and was put on the tv for the whole month. She got it once a month every year and I even got to buy the student of the month video. I love that they give our kids special treatment. My Rachal who is an honor Student and all decided this year she was not going to do any school work , guess what? I changed her mind for her. One month and 1 week with 1 hour tv, and no phone calls in or out, almost killed her. She gets it all back in one week ( I made her wait until all her school work was caught up and her mids were brought up to a's. Yep I am a strict mom, you do the work or you can twiddle your thumbs and do house work. live sucks if mom is mad!!!

Comment

Congratulations! That's fantastic! :clap:

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

YAY!! That is so awesome! Sounds like she has a very bright future! Aren't the proud mommy moments the best!!
                        �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by TinkPink
                          Aren't the proud mommy moments the best!!
                          Yes, its times like these that you forget about the crayon marks on the wall, the thousands of dollars in orthodonture, and the drama over "cool" clothes. Well worth it!

Comment

Originally posted by a_hyperbole
                            Yes, its times like these that you forget about the crayon marks on the wall, the thousands of dollars in orthodonture, and the drama over "cool" clothes. Well worth it!
                            Yeah, today I had to forget about the half gallon of milk poured on the kitchen floor.
                            �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by TinkPink
                              Yeah, today I had to forget about the half gallon of milk poured on the kitchen floor.
                              :lol: Been there! I had to start getting seperate little cartons of milk so Bailey could pour her own cereal and feel "big". I think she was around 4, about the same age as your little guy.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X