Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Smilies are starting to piss me off.

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whatever
    replied
    Originally posted by Nephythys
    almost anything is better than IE- although IE IS better than Netscape IMO
    Barely. depends on what for... Firefox is a much better Mozilla browser than Netscape
    Originally posted by Socapex
    Such a tard that Tech_Disney...
    Ouch!

Leave a comment:

• The Mad Hatter
    replied
    wow

Leave a comment:

• Socapex
    replied
    Such a tard that Tech_Disney...

Leave a comment:

• Tech_Disney
    replied
    This adds considerable length to my MiceChat viewing time, thus subtracting time from my incredibly busy schedule full of many exciting activities.
    What busy schedule? You dropped out of Junior College.

Leave a comment:

• monorail_rider
    replied
    I have to say that I really doubt that a few animated smiles here and there are that big of a broblem. but as it has been said. if you don't like them. there is a disable option in the User CP.

Have a Magical Day

Leave a comment:

• Nephythys
    replied
    almost anything is better than IE- although IE IS better than Netscape IMO

Leave a comment:

• Whatever
    replied
    Originally posted by Giant Panda
    Not at home ... unless I use my wife's MSN account .... which I'll do in the future .....
    If you are concerned about security and want a full featured browser, try Firefox. It's not perfect but its better than IE IMHO.

Leave a comment:

• Giant Panda
    replied
    Originally posted by Whatever
    If you get them but they don't move you are probably correct. do other site's animated gifs function?
    Not at home ... unless I use my wife's MSN account .... which I'll do in the future .....

Leave a comment:

• Whatever
    replied
    Originally posted by Giant Panda
    Could someone explain to me why the smilies (and avatars) are animated when I view them at work, but not at home? I think it may have to do with my security settings (and superior anti-spam/virus/green monster protection at home) ........
    If you get them but they don't move you are probably correct. do other site's animated gifs function?

Leave a comment:

• Whatever
    replied
    Originally posted by Tinkerbelle
    Dang! Ya beat me too it....

oh what the hell... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
    HA!

Leave a comment:

• Whatever
    replied
    Originally posted by The Mad Hatter
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
    you beat me to it!

Leave a comment:

• Demigod
    replied
    I like my smileys better!

Leave a comment:

• Tinkerbelle
    replied
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dang! Ya beat me too it....

oh what the hell... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Leave a comment:

• Giant Panda
    replied
    Could someone explain to me why the smilies (and avatars) are animated when I view them at work, but not at home? I think it may have to do with my security settings (and superior anti-spam/virus/green monster protection at home) ........

Leave a comment:

• figment1986
    replied
    Originally posted by Star Speeder

I know I'm quite possibly the only one on this board who feels this way, but the new animated smilies are so freakin annoying. For some odd reason I feel as if I have to view the loop of animation for the "bow" smilie at least 4 times per smilie, and the loop of animation for the "lol" smilie at least twice per smilie. This adds considerable length to my MiceChat viewing time, thus subtracting time from my incredibly busy schedule full of many exciting activities.
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    (Is this better now?? hehe... Sorry for your problems... you can disable smilies in the user CP i think....)

Leave a comment:

• Star Speeder
    replied

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Last edited by Star Speeder; 03-02-2005, 12:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Nephythys
    replied
    can you just FEEL the empathy and compassion in this thread? LOL

Leave a comment:

• The Mad Hatter
    replied
    I know I'm quite possibly the only one on this board who feels this way, but the new animated smilies are so freakin annoying. For some odd reason I feel as if I have to view the loop of animation for the "bow" smilie at least 4 times per smilie, and the loop of animation for the "lol" smilie at least twice per smilie. This adds considerable length to my MiceChat viewing time, thus subtracting time from my incredibly busy schedule full of many exciting activities.

Leave a comment:

• Cousin Orville
    replied
    If the new smiles bug you, wait till you experience traffic. :lol:

Leave a comment:

• Gemini Cricket
    replied
    Can't you also disable smilies? I think there's an options setting somewhere.

I, for one, like the smilies.

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X