This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wondering about something

MiceChat has a lot of very popular threads. People spend a lot of time, on some of these threads.

I was just wondering if, with the launching, of MiceChat Gold, will these threads still be as popular? Will MiceChat Gold have any effect on these threads?

Just wondering
    BarbaraAnn

Re: Wondering about something

The board IS MiceChat, I don't think MCG will have an effect on the threads.

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

I was wondering the same thing, if there is private groups, will they be mostly in there private groups? ( DMC,) they are a hoot and I would miss reading some of there posts. Pleaseeeeeeeee I want to be able to read and post there id and when I get looped!!

Comment

Since a person can be only in one place at a time, won't that affect things?
        BarbaraAnn

Comment

I don't think so Barbarann, not more than having different forums effects things now. I bounce back and forth between all the forums at light-speed, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. I think people will still bounce from place to place on MC, they'll just have more places to bounce to!

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
          Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
          Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

I don't think there will ve much of an affect. Most peioke here are hams and like the spitlight. They want more bang for the buck. If Tui is under 18 still, he will be locked out and you know he is his own traveling circus.
            >>Alan<<
            Member 216

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X