This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you happy with your username?

Are you happy with your username? Would you change it, if you could?

I am content with mine. I really don't know what I would have come up with, had I not used my given name.

Some of the usernames here at MiceChat are so creative. Others, you scratch your head, others very obvious.

So what do you think? Would you like to change your username?
    BarbaraAnn

Re: Are you happy with your username?

I love my username, because it means that All of my A's make me glow - all 3 of my daughters names start with an A, you see. Also, I waited at least 2 months to join because I couldn't come up with a username, LOL!!

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
    — Mark Twain

Comment

DMof2= DisneyMomof2

I think I'd rather have my WHOLE name than the DMof2 but then everyone just shortens it to DMof2 anyway
      ~~~:ap:~~~

Comment

Originally posted by All Aglow
        I love my username, because it means that All of my A's make me glow - all 3 of my daughters names start with an A, you see. Also, I waited at least 2 months to join because I couldn't come up with a username, LOL!!
        Well it is a great username. Your love of your children comes through loud and clear in your posts.
        BarbaraAnn

Comment

Some usernames are harder than others to figure out.

By that, I mean that sometimes, I cannot figure out if the poster is male or female. There are times,, I am not very bight.
          BarbaraAnn

Comment

The first name I picked turned out to be very close to someone elses so I didn't take it. Then I thought of my favorite villians from my favorite movies and of course they were all taken too (well, all but one). Though the Magic Mirror is not a villian he is associated with one and since no one had a name even close to the Magic Mirror I chose him as my username!
            Mirror, mirror on the wall...

Comment

Magic Mirror - Perfect example.

Male or female?

Male?
              BarbaraAnn

Comment

no I am not happy with it,. I got it when I asked people on mp to help me get a new user name. I loved it and chose this one, but now I am thinking I want something new. Yep, I need a new user name

Any one anyone...... got any sugestions?? ( good sugestions please

Comment

Mmmm. Bacon.

Comment

I first tried to be Disneyfer and it wouldn't let me so I came up with Jennidisneyfer.

Reasons I don't like it: Too long. Also, no anonymity--everyone knows what my name is. HOWEVER.....

I will never change it. I've had my username morphed into the funniest things and I wouldn't trade that for anything! :vogue:
                    I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.
                    That explains the trouble that I'm always in...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jennidisneyfer
                      I first tried to be Disneyfer and it wouldn't let me so I came up with Jennidisneyfer.

Reasons I don't like it: Too long. Also, no anonymity--everyone knows what my name is. HOWEVER.....

I will never change it. I've had my username morphed into the funniest things and I wouldn't trade that for anything! :vogue:
                      Yaaaaaay JenniIWouldNeverChangeMyNameafer!!!!

Mine? Love it. Wouldn't change it.
                      Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
                      FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
                      I bring the magic!!!
                      "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
                      Originally posted by Reverend DMother
                      Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. :love: I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

Comment

Originally posted by hakuna makarla
                        no I am not happy with it,. I got it when I asked people on mp to help me get a new user name. I loved it and chose this one, but now I am thinking I want something new. Yep, I need a new user name

Any one anyone...... got any sugestions?? ( good sugestions please
                        Noooooooo Hakuna Makarla is soooooo awesome!!! I :love: it!
                        ~~~:ap:~~~

Comment

I've used this name various places for so long that I almost don't notice whether someone calls me by this name or my "real" name. It is who I am.
                          Touched by His Noodly Appendage!

Comment

I AM a hyperbole, therefore it is the perfect user name for me!

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
                            Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
                            Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy4
                              Yaaaaaay JenniIWouldNeverChangeMyNameafer!!!!

Mine? Love it. Wouldn't change it.
                              Thanks GBullyDizzle4million. :cgrin:
                              I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.
                              That explains the trouble that I'm always in...
                              sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X