Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rain!!!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rain!!!!

    Who's excited that its supposed to rain tomorrow and Wednesday? I am, rain is my favorite kind of weather!!!!

    I'm hoping for another rainy winter like last year!

    Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

    Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

  • #2
    Re: Rain!!!!

    I LOVE the rain. I work at home most of the time so I can sit all wrapped up in warm clothes with snoozing cats all areound me and drink hot beverages all day as I watch the rain. It's amazing I get anything done!


    Besides, my car needs to be washed, so hope for hard rain!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Rain!!!!

      I love rain!!! we do not get enough of it here, we get snow and cold, and frost, and dead faliong leaves and car wrecks from sliding, and snow balls thrown at me, and oh heck, we got nothing here! enjoy hon I lvoe the rain!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Rain!!!!

        Supposed to thunderstorm tonight here in Wisconsin. Had a freaking hailstorm this past Saturday! That was weird!

        Personally, I love a good thunderstorm as long as it isn't too nasty!

        Do you get a lot of rain in Ternecula?

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Rain!!!!

          Originally posted by Not Afraid
          I LOVE the rain. I work at home most of the time so I can sit all wrapped up in warm clothes with snoozing cats all areound me and drink hot beverages all day as I watch the rain. It's amazing I get anything done!


          Besides, my car needs to be washed, so hope for hard rain!
          oh you make me so jelous!!! stop that!!! I had to go out in 5 inches of snow this morning!!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Rain!!!!

            Originally posted by Not Afraid
            I LOVE the rain. I work at home most of the time so I can sit all wrapped up in warm clothes with snoozing cats all areound me and drink hot beverages all day as I watch the rain. It's amazing I get anything done!


            Besides, my car needs to be washed, so hope for hard rain!

            You lucky girl! That sounds like the perfect way to spend a rainy day!

            Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
            Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

            Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
            Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Rain!!!!

              OMG, it's done nothing BUT rain here for weeks on end now....and I'm talking RAIN, not little drizzles or grey skies, but honest to goodness rain.

              Today was our first clear and sunny day. It has been glorious!! :clap:

              I'm hoping it doesn't pour in Anaheim when we're down there in December....we had a blast down there in the rain last year, but really, enough is enough!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Rain!!!!

                Originally posted by Pacha
                Supposed to thunderstorm tonight here in Wisconsin. Had a freaking hailstorm this past Saturday! That was weird!

                Personally, I love a good thunderstorm as long as it isn't too nasty!

                Do you get a lot of rain in Ternecula?

                We normally don't get much rain, but we get more than Orange County and Los Angeles because we are closer to San Diego.

                We've had some amazing lightning storms this summer. I loved it! Hadn't seen anything that beautiful since I saw lightning in New Mexico.

                Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
                Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

                Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
                Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Rain!!!!

                  Originally posted by hakuna makarla
                  I love rain!!! we do not get enough of it here, we get snow and cold, and frost, and dead faliong leaves and car wrecks from sliding, and snow balls thrown at me, and oh heck, we got nothing here! enjoy hon I lvoe the rain!!
                  If we get some good rain, I'll take some rainy pictures at the zoo for you to live vicariously!

                  Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
                  Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

                  Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
                  Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Rain!!!!

                    I'm so excited I could spit!

                    <PATOO>

                    There I just did (wipes monitor)

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Rain!!!!

                      Originally posted by a_hyperbole
                      We normally don't get much rain, but we get more than Orange County and Los Angeles because we are closer to San Diego.

                      We've had some amazing lightning storms this summer. I loved it! Hadn't seen anything that beautiful since I saw lightning in New Mexico.
                      A really nasty storm hit SoCal when I was at DL in mid-Sept (the 19th, I think). Was awesome! Reminded me of home!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Rain!!!!

                        I'm takin the boyz to Disneyland tomorrow and I REALLY hope it rains! Disneyland is the BEST when it's raining! The last few times I've been in the rain, we walked on to rides all day! I LOVE THE RAIN!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Rain!!!!

                          Originally posted by Olympicnut
                          I'm so excited I could spit!

                          <PATOO>

                          There I just did (wipes monitor)
                          haaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaa crap I am so full of tears I have laughed so hard!!! you kill me!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Rain!!!!

                            Originally posted by localdisnyfan
                            I'm takin the boyz to Disneyland tomorrow and I REALLY hope it rains! Disneyland is the BEST when it's raining! The last few times I've been in the rain, we walked on to rides all day! I LOVE THE RAIN!

                            I agree, I love going to the park when it rains... clears out all the suckers.

                            Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
                            Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

                            Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
                            Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Rain!!!!

                              Many of my most memorable trips to the park as a guest have been in cold, rainy weather. It has a totally different atmosphere. Everyone is so accustomed to seeing DL in picture perfect shots with loads of sunshine and people in shorts and sandals. What a refreshing change!
                              "America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between." Oscar Wilde

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X