X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walt's Birthday/MC Meet???

Guys,

A few weeks ago someone (Tom Chaney?) mentioned getting another outing to the Tam O'Shanter organized on or around Uncle Walt's birthday.

I haven't read anything mre about such an idea though. I would love to do this and was wondering if anyone else was interested.

Any ideas on this?

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Re: Walt's Birthday/MC Meet???

Originally posted by a_hyperbole
    Guys,

A few weeks ago someone (Tom Chaney?) mentioned getting another outing to the Tam O'Shanter organized on or around Uncle Walt's birthday.

I haven't read anything mre about such an idea though. I would love to do this and was wondering if anyone else was interested.

Any ideas on this?
    I'm interested in going, since I share his birthday . But that day lands on a Monday, so I'm not exactly sure if I'm going yet. I'm also thinking about the weekend before, but it's going to be crowded with the candlelight thingy going on. I still have time to decide if i'm going on the 5th.

Orlando doing good
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9a0_1212091354&p=1

www.Myspace.com/butterflytat20
    Princess of Randomness

Comment

At the first Tam meet Tom mentioned having a dinner on that Monday. So maybe our good friend Tom still has something up his sleeve.

Comment

Aha! I see you are all chatting about me! I love attention!

Vic and I returned from a week in Puerto Vallarta on Thursday to find our computer had terminally crashed. I'm now typing on a brand new one. Fortunately, I had some warning that the hard-drive was on its last legs and I managed save most everything on cds.

OK... anyway:

Though time is short, I am willing to set up a dinner event at the Tam O' Shanter for Uncle Walt's birthday, Dec. 5. It's not an inexpensive venue. If we have a large crowd, they will give us a "private" room. If it's only about 8 or so of us, then we'll just make a reservation. I'll start a thread and a poll to see who is interested. Keep an eye out!
        "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
        -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Chaney
          Aha! I see you are all chatting about me! I love attention!

Vic and I returned from a week in Puerto Vallarta on Thursday to find our computer had terminally crashed. I'm now typing on a brand new one. Fortunately, I had some warning that the hard-drive was on its last legs and I managed save most everything on cds.

OK... anyway:

Though time is short, I am willing to set up a dinner event at the Tam O' Shanter for Uncle Walt's birthday, Dec. 5. It's not an inexpensive venue. If we have a large crowd, they will give us a "private" room. If it's only about 8 or so of us, then we'll just make a reservation. I'll start a thread and a poll to see who is interested. Keep an eye out!
          Thanks Tom! I've been looking forward to a Tam O'Shanter event ever since I read about it several weeks ago!!!

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
          Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
          Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

"Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
            -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X