Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still can't figure out how to get an avitar, so I'm boring and Blank...oh well
    procrastibating

Comment

Hey... we have a true trekie here... he calims he is goiong to go to universal hehe.... then sixflags.. hehe

Comment

Mamabot,
        Thank you

Now I have my very own avatar

:bow: :bow: :bow:
        procrastibating

Comment

You are ever so more than welcome.
          Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
          I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

I just wish there was a way to have old posts keep the avatar and sig line at the time of the posting ... I know it's a programming thing ...
            "She's taking everything. She's taking the house, she's taking the kid, she's taking the dog. IT'S NOT EVEN HER DOG. IT'S MY DOG! SHE'S TAKING . . . MY DOG!"
            - Ron Livingston, "Band of Brothers"

Comment

I usually have an avatar- but I keep putting it off.

Comment

I have lots of avatars that I use on other sites, but the size requirement here is smaller and I havent had a chance to resize them.... and Im too lazt to sit down and do it... oh well....

there I just changed one...
                Last edited by ocnative1964; 03-06-2005, 10:51 AM.

Comment

Definately the MENSA logo
                  Cosmo Kramer: Well I can't go back to the public courses now! I can't! I WON'T!

Comment

I have got to call out to Guasimodo1384 (I think is the name) your avatar showed me something I have never seen before!! I recognized the scene instantly- but had to run and pop in my DVD so I could see it for myself. I love those in jokes!!

Comment

I changed mine....I figured once every two months or so I oughtta change things up a little bit. As long as there's already a pic in my computer the right size. :devil: I'm lazy like that.

Comment

I change mine whenever I find a picture that I like better...

Comment

I'm the exact same, I haven't found a decent replacement for Mr. Ferrell yet, but when I do you can be assured it will be worth the change.
                          What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

We all know that everyone can always use more cowbell.
                            Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
                            I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

I got a fever! And the only Presciption for it, is more cowbell!
                              What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

Here's the CEO... PUNK of the day.
                                "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Comment

I am afraid to change mine because I think that everyone will miss seeing my beautiful face! :lol:

I will change mine after my next trip to WDW. I will have some fresh pics of me to change into avatars then!
                                  Listen to me on the radio!

us101country.com Fridays- 9p-12m ET and Saturdays- 7p-10p ET

981thelegend.com Monday-Friday - 12m-6a ET

rock105.net Sundays - 10p-12m ET

You can also visit my DJ blog HERE!
                                  Also, I have a Myspace- CLICK HERE

Comment

I change mine when i get a vision and get my friend to make it....

Comment

Ok, mine's up. I put this together after the 2004 shareholder meeting.
                                      J.B. Opie

"Doubt is the rust of a feeble mind. The only way to seize the future is to grasp the present. Let's Go!"

-Chairman Clench, Alien Encounter

Comment

I don't post all that often, but I just changed mine today. This is my first animated gif avatar.
                                        <---------

Comment

I have to say that I loooove the newest Cousin Orville avatar. Eisner and Jacko, wow, what a combo!

And J.B. Opie, I find yours very fitting!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X