Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know it's fun to change your avitar, but guys....just as I start recognizing yours, you change it......Now I have to really pay attention.....That is hard work! LOL!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

I know exactly what you mean! Disguy just changed his and I passed right by one of his posts. Oops!
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Originally posted by mamabot
      I know exactly what you mean! Disguy just changed his and I passed right by one of his posts. Oops!

Don't you get sick of looking at my mug? I do!

Comment

Hell no, put the picture back up

Did I just say that out loud? Oh well, now PUT IT BACK!
        (Please)
        procrastibating

Comment

Hell, I get sick of my own avatar after while.

I love changing mine often!
          sigpic

Comment

We're talking Dustysage, Gemini Cricket, etc. You know who you are! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
            Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
            it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Hahaha I'm definitely one of those. I like to change them often, usually every two or three weeks. I do get used to people's avatars though, and I do get confused when they change them for a day or so. Luckily, since I still "new" here, I still have an adjusting period to get used to people's writing styles, so I look at everyone's names still.
              "Tonight I wash my hands of you
              You set the bar I could not live up to
              Tonight the light is breaking through
              So thank you very little and send me postcards from hell"
              Zebrahead

Comment

I think it is kind of cool to change periodically. I get bored of the same thing all the time. As long as dsnylndmom doesn't change hers...

Comment

I try to change mine about every 2 weeks or so.

Comment

You gotta keep it fresh and fun, y'all. Besides, it's good to keep everyone on their toes. And with as much as I post, I thought everyone might be getting tired of the same 'ol picture over and over.

<--------This one's from 'A Goofy Movie'. I saw this scene and laughed 'til I cried. "Who's You Favorite Possum?"

Comment

I am a creature of habit. I guess I could always change my avatar to a different picture of the castle....

Originally posted by wolfy999
                      We're talking Dustysage, Gemini Cricket, etc. You know who you are! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
                      Oh I know! Add Disguy to that list too. I could never tire of looking at your cute face. I do wish that GC would grace our humble message boards with his cute picture again. :batting eyelashes: :love:
                      Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
                      I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Oh darn, changed it again!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Whatever
                          I think it is kind of cool to change periodically. I get bored of the same thing all the time. As long as dsnylndmom doesn't change hers...
                          Awwwww thanks! :bow:

I'm too lazy to change mine anyways

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Originally posted by mamabot
                            I do wish that GC would grace our humble message boards with his cute picture again. :batting eyelashes: :love:

I got tired of scaring people to death.

Thanks for the compliment...

I love dsnylndmom's avatar, too. I don't think I've had a hearty laugh like that in years. Love it. Joyous.

Comment

I change mine from time to time but get lots of reaction in my mailbox.the next one will be EISNEY.
                              "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X