Announcement

Collapse

Gumball Rally 2018

Tickets are selling fast! Act now to reserve your spot. http://micechat.com/events/rally
See more
See less

TWO Harry Potter Meets - November 17th and 18th (Contains Untagged Spoilers!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWO Harry Potter Meets - November 17th and 18th (Contains Untagged Spoilers!)

Wanted to organize this all together for those of us wanting to meet up for the film later this week.

Some MiceChatters will be attending the 11:59pm show at Big Newport (Fashion Island) in Newport Beach on Thursday, November 17th. Tickets may still be available online. Contact Grumpy4 if you plan on showing up.

For those of us who can't make it that night (or those die-hard fans who need to see it twice in 24 hours), there will be a second meet at Downtown Disney at 10:10pm on Friday night, November 18th. Online ticketing is not available, but advance tickets are available now at the box office. We plan on getting there about 9pm. Feel free to contact me if you're new to meets and I can keep a lookout for you.

Oh yeah, and vote in the above poll so we can see who's coming!
    Thursday, 11/17, 11:59pm - Big Newport (Fashion Island)
    37.50%
    Friday, 11/18, 10:10pm - AMC at Downtown Disney
    62.50%
    disneyphile@gmail.com

Re: TWO Harry Potter Meets - November 17th and 18th

Thursday at midnight baby!!!!
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Originally posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. :love: I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

Comment

Yeah, but Friday night DtD people rule.
      disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

If anyone goes Thursday at midnight to the Edwards Stadium 10 in Tustin Ranch... I'll be the short kid with pigtails in the complete Gryffindor uniform! See ya there!

Comment

Originally posted by Disneyphile
          Yeah, but Friday night DtD people rule.
          It's so nice to have delusions every now and again!

I'll be sure to call you on Friday and tell you all about it!!
          I bring the magic!!!
          "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
          Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. :love: I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

Comment

Well, I know the following are going on Friday:

Dustysage
            Fishbulb
            Frodo Potter
            Disneyphile
            Morrigoon
            disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

I am going on thursday night!!! I already got my ticket.
              aka Sara

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

One of my children
              isn't pictured,

ABE is still hibernating :sleep:

Comment

Ha ha! So we can come online and post spoilers at 2 am and go "neener neener neener!"

That's the real reason I go at midnight, so I can taunt my students in the morning!
                A signature should go here.

Comment

Heh. I just got an invite for a possible 7:30pm free pre-showing on Thursday night. I'll see those "neeners" and raise you 5 spoilers.
                  disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

Heh. I just got an invite for a possible 7:30pm free pre-showing on Thursday night. I'll see those "neeners" and raise you 5 spoilers.
                    Yeah, but will you get all the good trailers before the movie? That's cool! I hope you are going!
                    I bring the magic!!!

Comment

Well, that possibility just turned into a definite. And, it's a private party screening to boot. :yea:

I'll be sure to call you on our way out of the theater to tell you all about it while you're en route to Newport.

Neener, neener, neener, and neen-ER!!!!

:mob:

(And yes, we're still going Friday night to DtD.)
                      disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

are there many central coast micechatters??? I always feel so left out w/ your outings! :-)

Comment

Well, that possibility just turned into a definite. And, it's a private party screening to boot. :yea:

I'll be sure to call you on our way out of the theater to tell you all about it while you're en route to Newport.

Neener, neener, neener, and neen-ER!!!!

:mob:

(And yes, we're still going Friday night to DtD.)
                          That's awesome!! Sounds like fun! But the midnight show is more fun and adventurous! If you want, I can call you on our way out of the theatre and we can chat!!:lol: By the time you get out of the movie, I'll already be there waiting to get in to the largest screen/theatre! Best place to see a big movie! Have a great time!brat
                          I bring the magic!!!

Comment

well im not going with you guys... but im going to be at a midnight showing yay!!!... i will just use my imagination powers and pretend im there... wooohooooo

Comment

12:01am tonight at Pleasure Island

Comment

Working...
                              X