Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come I never see any one in the micechat live?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How come I never see any one in the micechat live?

Doesn't any one go into this? I did once but only one as no one is ever in there. ok, we need more people getting the gold so there is more activity in the mice chat live rooms

Re: How come I never see any one in the micechat live?

I used to be addicted to chat rooms. Between chat rooms and my miscarriage I almost lost my marrage. That is why I stay away.

During which I also ended up with an online stalker that moved from the internet to real life.

Comment

^ Creepy... Really creepy!

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
      ~

Comment

Originally posted by Mousey Girl
        I used to be addicted to chat rooms. Between chat rooms and my miscarriage I almost lost my marrage. That is why I stay away.

During which I also ended up with an online stalker that moved from the internet to real life.
        yikes!!! so sorry hon,.
        I have never been in the chat rooms, I never saw one before. and now we have one here! so thats what you call it LOL!

Comment

hmmm maybe we should set up chat times?

And lets try to avoid the whole stalking thing shall we?
          "Tonight I wash my hands of you
          You set the bar I could not live up to
          Tonight the light is breaking through
          So thank you very little and send me postcards from hell"
          Zebrahead

Comment

stalking that word frightnens me!! but yeah setting up times would be cool, and maybe I can acually learn how the whole thing works I was on once with dusty, that was cool but that was the first time ever being on and I enjoyed it.

Comment

Whenever I'm on, I go in there to try to get people to come in, but it doesn't usually work.
              I hate robots...

One Annual Pass-$365 379
              Gas For Car- $60
              Meeting Billy Goat Bob- Priceless

Comment

I checked out MC Live earlier today, but no one was there! I'm not going to try it right now because I'm about to hit the hay, but I'll check it out again tomorrow.

Karla, or anyone else, PM me when you'll be in chat and I'll meet you there!

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
                Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
                Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

I went in once, but it was lagging bad. It was frustrating so I left and have not tried it again. I do agree setting up chat days and times have worked really well in the past one other sites..

Comment

cool! lets set up today for a trial and see how it goes. I can get in there about 1:00 montain time. any one else on board on this?

Comment

Originally posted by hakuna makarla
                      cool! lets set up today for a trial and see how it goes. I can get in there about 1:00 montain time. any one else on board on this?
                      I'll be there. You're one hour ahead of Pacific time, right?

Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

:lol: I was wondering the same thing.... Everytime I ever checked, no one was there to talk to.... story of my life:lmao: Just kidding...

Ooooo stalker issue frightens me! Should I mention I know a lot of Mobsters? :lmao:
                        ~~~:ap:~~~

Comment

Originally posted by DMof2
                          :lol: I was wondering the same thing.... Everytime I ever checked, no one was there to talk to.... story of my life:lmao: Just kidding...

Ooooo stalker issue frightens me! Should I mention I know a lot of Mobsters?
                          cool, can I borrow a mobster to make my ex pay child suport?? he is like 24,000 behind!!!

OH I am really loving you now :lmao: oh and do you know any italians who want 3 kids and me they are so strong, and bold and oh I better leave now

Comment

Originally posted by hakuna makarla
                            OH I am really loving you now :lmao: oh and do you know any italians who want 3 kids and me they are so strong, and bold and oh I better leave now
                            Karla, you naughty naughty girl!

Comment

Originally posted by a_hyperbole
                              Karla, you naughty naughty girl!
                              on wanting an italian or an italian to do a job for me hee hee hee
                              I keep getting letters that he refuses to pay, and that he is not working. yeah right, the man is a jack of all trades and has been working under the table! Oooh do not get me started!!! I made them take his CDL away, and licence to drive totally, and now I am making them take him to court. they said" what else can wedo? I said tell him he will be spending a year behind bars, he will pay so fast you won';t be able to keep track!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X