This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help finding a retro toy, play thing

About 5 years ago the therapists got my nephew a real cool thing andit was stolen. It was and is hard to describe so bear with me and may you can help me find one again or think of the name.
    It was about 12 inches high and had fluid in it. The color was pink ( the fluid) and there was a thicker fluid that floated up when this thing was turned up side down. in other words the heavy stuff bubbled up thru the other liquid. we have racked our braind to find this, and also remember whant the heck it was called. does any one remembr this and or can help me to. They had these from drug reps to, small box you turned it upside down and the heavy bubbles went upwards thru a thinner liquid

please, I am not nuts we want to find this for my nephew. thanks

Re: need help finding a retro toy, play thing

Sorry Karla wish I knew what it was so I could help ya....
    ~~~:ap:~~~

Comment

it was like a rain curtain, and you turned it upsode down each time you wanted it to go again. it sat on eaither end, .like oil and water. OYE I wish I could remember more.

Comment

Let me see if I can find any images on the net for you to post Karla

Comment

You might try lookong for that sort of a toy at a novelty store, such as Spenser Gifts or the like. I've seen things along those lines there.
          To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

Hmm I remember having something like this my own self back in the day..but I cant remember much about it except i I think I found it at Spencer's Gifts (my FAVORITE store on the planet) while I am out watering everybody i will see if I can kick my brain into drive and remember more about this thing..But I DO know what you are talking about...

Comment

I do not think this is what you are looking for Karla but at the links, these are so far what I found

http://www.rudystoys.com/ProductInfo...20MACHINE%20JR

http://www.rudystoys.com/ProductInfo...productid=1625

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Wrassler
                I do not think this is what you are looking for Karla but at the links, these are so far what I found

Nope, not it. The thing I am describing is a thin sheet of plastic housing the liquid between it. There is a heavy color( me thinks oil) and colored water. As you turn it upside down the heavy oil bubbles u thru holes and it looks like rain. not a bubble maker thank you though you are pretty good at finding things so I know we can find it together
                keep trying wrassler

Comment

I am still looking

Comment

Is this what you are talking about?
                    http://www.officeplayground.com/colortower.html

If so, there are a few different versions at this website:
                    http://www.officeplayground.com/liqu...n=liquidmotion
                    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
                    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Well I am now stumpted. I checked the spencers site but it seems to be more for teens and adults, I checked K-B Toys website, Googled it, etc. and still no success. Sorry Karla.

Comment

Liquid Motion Toys from Amazon
                        :love: Always keep smiling because you never know who is falling in love with it.:love:
                        --------------------------------------------------------
                        :ghug:Part of the Disney Ohana:ghug:

--------------------------------------------------------

Comment

That reminds me... I need to buy a new light bulb for my lava lamp. I miss the pretty colors.

Comment

Originally posted by dizzydisneydee
                            you did it you did it!!! they are similar but not the same exactly as the one we had was big! , but you did it !! you found what I was talking about yeah!! thank you hon!!!

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/LIQUID-MOTION-CO...QQcmdZViewItem

this is something like it only it was bigger. thank you so much for helping me,

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X