Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DVC 50-year rule also apply to DiVC packages? RCI exchange? So many questions!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DVC 50-year rule also apply to DiVC packages? RCI exchange? So many questions!

Man, I'm glad I bought those DVC points a few years ago - this new DiVC concept sounds like a wonderful way for future MiceChatters to honor their (dearly departed) Administrators in Disneyland noon meets well into the future.

However, as with just about everything that leaks, it seems that we don't have the full details. My DVC points only last for 50 years at my home resort. Does this mean that if I die before I'm 71, I won't see any of the DiVC benefits? I guess I should just plan on renewing my points when the time comes (unless that time comes first).

For those RCI point exchangers - does this mean that the willed recipients of my Hilton Vacation Club points be able to book for a week to experience me under the new DiVC plan? Hopefully the resort fees aren't too expensive. They can't use that transportation excuse they use for DVC!
    -Monorail Man

Re: DVC 50-year rule also apply to DiVC packages? RCI exchange? So many questions!

Good point Monorail Man.

My main concern with D-Eternity is what will happen to my memory 50 years AFTER I'm gone. I believe that I'm entitled to live on forever. If Disney can't guarantee that, then it will be a problem for me. That's a lot of money to pay and I expect immortality. I don't think that's too much to ask for as a DVC and Urn owner.
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Re: DVC 50-year rule also apply to DiVC packages? RCI exchange? So many questions!

Dudes...cryogenics. Did Walt teach you nothing??

DVC...meh. AP holders get their head frozen for free with the added bonus of keeping mickey frozen treats cold during the summer!
      Last edited by SnorkletsMom; 04-01-2011, 10:41 AM.

Comment

But if you get the Tron urn you get an identity disk so if something happens your family will have a token of it.
        -Jack :geek:
        Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

Originally posted by SnorkletsMom View Post
          AP holders get their head frozen for free with the added bonus of keeping mickey frozen treats cold during the summer!
          LOL! Is that why the ice cream is always rock hard?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X