This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Husband CHristmas present

I was thinking about what to buy my husband for christmas and I have NO CLUE.. I can always buy the old stand by clothes.. but I want to buy him something special. Does any one have any ideas??

What are you buying your spouses??

Friends for life

Re: Husband CHristmas present

Hmm...this is rather cliche...maybe ask him?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevie
      Gee thanks, LOL I have tried that.. he said I dont know whatever you want to buy me.. this is a BIG HELP isnt it..

hmmmmmm

Last valentines days was easy.. I bought him a wedding band we couldnt afford that when we were married.. last christmas I bought him some ronald regan books (as he loves the man) now hmmmmmmmmmm.. I am stuck I tell you STUCK lol

Friends for life

Comment

Originally posted by Kevie
        I guess you have never asked a husband what they want for any gift giving time. :blink: Their usual answer is "I don't know" or "I don't care" or the best one "Nothing".

I actually got a suggestion from my hubby this year. He wants the Anthology CD set of Johnny Cash. I found that at Sam's for about $40.00. I'm also thinking about a MP3 player for him. DVD sets are good too. What are his favorite movies or TV shows?

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessY
          I guess you have never asked a husband what they want for any gift giving time. :blink: Their usual answer is "I don't know" or "I don't care" or the best one "Nothing".

I actually got a suggestion from my hubby this year. He wants the Anthology CD set of Johnny Cash. I found that at Sam's for about $40.00. I'm also thinking about a MP3 player for him. DVD sets are good too. What are his favorite movies or TV shows?
          the Johnny cash thing is a good idea he loves him (I never thought about that one)

you are right, he said I dont know or I dont care.. hmmmmm M E N .. lol
          thanks for the help princessY

Friends for life

Comment

mine wants a pricey electronic gadget, but he's getting slippers...LOL...he can buy his own gadgets...

Comment

Originally posted by SCUBAbe
              mine wants a pricey electronic gadget, but he's getting slippers...LOL...he can buy his own gadgets...
              LOL.. wish mine would wear slippers.. its tooo warm here in so california for that.. lol

Friends for life

Comment

I hit Home Depot and Lowe's for my husband!

Comment

Originally posted by kelly
                  LOL.. wish mine would wear slippers.. its tooo warm here in so california for that.. lol
                  Wow, here I sit in So Cal in slippers and a sweatshirt and I'm still freezing! :lol:

I have nohubby so I have no suggestions
                  Good morning, son
                  In twenty years from now
                  Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                  And I can tell you 'bout today
                  And how I picked you up and everything changed
                  It was pain
                  Sunny days and rain
                  I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

I am originaly from canada sooo slippers arent an option here... in canada it is soo cold here it is just cool weather.. and I LOVE IT

Friends for life

Comment

[quote=twinmom]I hit Home Depot and Lowe's for my husband![/qu

thaote]

thanks twinmom

Friends for life

Comment

Originally posted by NeverNeverland
                        Wow, here I sit in So Cal in slippers and a sweatshirt and I'm still freezing! :lol:
                        I'm in SoCal and I have on slippers and a fire going in my fireplace!:gladsad:

Comment

Originally posted by NeverNeverland

I have nohubby so I have no suggestions
                          me too. it gets cold where I live. (i know not compared to other staes, but for ca...LOL). We ahve been below freezing a few nights. Today was cold andf gale force winds all day. I've been in layers all day trying to stay warm. My BF will only turn the heat up to 68 degrees...LOL

Comment

I'm in MT, my hubby wants new hiking boots and movies. I'm also getting him an I-Pod shuffle.

Comment

Starting last year we quite buying for each other and just buy for the kids. Seriously, the last thing I need is any more "stuff" taking up room and collecting dust in my house, and we've reached a point in our lives if we want or need something we just go out and get it anyway. Much easier that way.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                              all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X