This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The big 200

Since someone else managed to make a thread on their 100th post, this is my post of my 200th post. I know, it's as cheesy as DCA can be, but oh well.
    Best interview answer: My biggest weakness is my honesty...I can never remember my lies!

wOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO 200!! good for you!
    Yes, it is fast....

No, you can't drive IT.

Drive it like it's stolen.

Comment

Originally posted by Orcatime
      Since someone else managed to make a thread on their 100th post, this is my post of my 200th post. I know, it's as cheesy as DCA can be, but oh well.
      Speaking as someone that hates my life and gets really angry when I get in my car and notice that I have 49,999.5 miles on the odometer and then forget to watch it click over to 50,000 .... kudos to you for noticing the milestone and marking the occasion... :bow:
      "She's taking everything. She's taking the house, she's taking the kid, she's taking the dog. IT'S NOT EVEN HER DOG. IT'S MY DOG! SHE'S TAKING . . . MY DOG!"
      - Ron Livingston, "Band of Brothers"

Comment

I made it to 200 last night but forgot to post it. good job, orcatime!
        Eglantine, Eglantine, oh how you shine!
        I don't believe in giving animals ridiculous names. I call him Cosmic Creepers...
        ...and if you've got no other choice, you know you can follow my voice...

Comment

LOL.. I got the 100 post thread...... I am what..... over 500 now..... just posting opinions and not getting into trouble... (for once..)

Trying to make an impression and get an upgrade.....

Comment

wOoT!!

Comment

at least most of your posts have content. if they were 200 posts of "I agree" and "that sounds neat" I would have to tell you that those posts don't count.

speaking of which, there should be 3 separate post counts. One count counts how many posts you have. One would count how many of those posts actually had content, and the third would count how many posts you would have if nothing were deleted. (i know i would have cleared 800 by now at MouseInfo if this third post count existed)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X