Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Devil's Food Cake with chocolate frosting.
    Mmmmm.

Comment

Cheesecake MMmmmmmmm, followed VERY closely by Tres Leche cake (three milks) (Goggle it for recipes and try it, so yummy and moist)
      "Tonight I wash my hands of you
      You set the bar I could not live up to
      Tonight the light is breaking through
      So thank you very little and send me postcards from hell"
      Zebrahead

Comment

Yum, Devils food cake!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Flint
          You're not missing anything. Claim Jumpers == large portions of barely mediocre food.

I LIKE CAKE. Preferably chocolate with vanilla icing.
          I totally agree - except for the Motherlode Cake. Otherwise, you're not missing much!

Comment

I like to have my cake...and eat it too, preferably carrot with cream cheese frosting (okay, this is where I need a drooling smiley face).

Comment

Cherry Chip cake, the box mix stuff, with whipped cream!

Comment

ok... todays new topic is................................................ ...........can you feel the tension........................................... .................................................. ............i know i can............................................... ..............................

which came first? the chicken or the egg?
                have fun!

Comment

"First I ate the chicken and then I ate his leg." - Egg Man The Beastie Boys
                  Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
                  I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

its a confusing topic... but it ceartainly is random.

Comment

Quite random indeed.

I would say that the chicken came first, a la Adam and Eve. Because if they had eggs, they would have eatten them.

Edited for spelling error. Spelled chicken "chiken", which reminded me of the Chik-Fil-A ads where the cows hold up signs saying "Eat More Chikin".
                      Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
                      I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Yes, this topic will tread on philisophical, theororetical, theological, and phychological discussions.

(ala Cuzco) Bring it on.
                        Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
                        Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
                        Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
                        Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
                        Marge: Pink.
                        Homer: D'oh!
                        Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

hooray for random and phsychological conversations!

Comment

ok so im guessing todays random topic wasnt much of a succcess... i will do better tommorrow

Comment

Originally posted by migitmouse88
                              ok so im guessing todays random topic wasnt much of a succcess... i will do better tommorrow
                              It's ok, mm. Thinking just makes my head hurt :o
                              Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
                              Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"

Comment

Maybe today's thread readers were too chicken to post....
                                "She's taking everything. She's taking the house, she's taking the kid, she's taking the dog. IT'S NOT EVEN HER DOG. IT'S MY DOG! SHE'S TAKING . . . MY DOG!"
                                - Ron Livingston, "Band of Brothers"

Comment

ah ah ah

What's the matter Colonel Sanders? Chicken????

Comment

Originally posted by Cuzco-topia
                                    ah ah ah

What's the matter Colonel Sanders? Chicken????
                                    Trying to egg him on, Cuz?
                                    "She's taking everything. She's taking the house, she's taking the kid, she's taking the dog. IT'S NOT EVEN HER DOG. IT'S MY DOG! SHE'S TAKING . . . MY DOG!"
                                    - Ron Livingston, "Band of Brothers"

Comment

Originally posted by Giant Panda
                                      Trying to egg him on, Cuz?
                                      Twas only a reference to a movie...nothing more.

Comment

the egg came first.

You didn't say it was a chicken egg... and there were definitely egg-laying animals prior to the evolution of the chicken. Indeed, the female gamete for most species is an 'egg', even in those that don't 'lay' them.
                                        "Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservative." - John Stuart Mill
                                        -
                                        "We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home." - Edward R. Murrow
                                        -
                                        "It's far easier to fight for your principles than it is to live up to them." - Adelai Stephenson
                                        -
                                        Reason for the Season? Tilt of the planet's axis. Oh, you meant the holiday season? That's easy - Feast of Saturnalia. Disagree? That's nice.

Comment

holy **** i never thoght of that
                                          a

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X