• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Chickensuaras Rex came first!!!
    PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

Comment

Sounds like it is about time to bring back an oldy but a goody. :devil:
      Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
      I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

I say the chicken...it needed to lay the eggs and then hatch them.....

Comment

Originally posted by mamabot
          Sounds like it is about time to bring back an oldy but a goody. :devil:

cool! I got him to moonwalk and shake is booty!

Comment

There is no spoon.

Comment

all right... soo todays random topic is...........................

which is better... a llama or a squirrel

Comment

Llama..especially DEMON LLAMAS!
                Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.

NO GOATS!

Comment

dahhhhh!! demon llama!!!
                  the world is ending

Comment

ahhhh llama face!!!!!
                    Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
                    Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
                    Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
                    Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
                    Marge: Pink.
                    Homer: D'oh!
                    Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

llamas always have smirk on their face...squirrels are annoying (I think of the Geiko commercial where they run someone off the road) so I say llamas are better *smirk*
                      Do you remember your imagination?
                      When Neverland was your destination.
                      Your magical adventure isn't over yet,
                      Just hold on tight and don't forget...

-Remember When, Theme of Disneyland's 50th

Comment

Llamas are much more friendly than squirrels. And a whole lot funnier.

NO GOATS!

Comment

are you people nuts (in refernce to squirrles) squirrles are way better then llamas (squeak squeak squeaqum)

Comment

Hit the road, bucky!!
                            Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
                            Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"

Comment

hey i started the post... if it werent for me you guys would still be talking about non random stuff... but instead im letting you guys talk about chickens and llamas and cakes and squirrles.

muhahahahahahahar

hahahahahahah

ahahahahahah

hahahahahah

(coughs, more coughs, clears throat.

im ok

Comment

Do you think Disneyland will give out free CAKE on Disneylands 50th birthday like they did for the 25th? I hope so!
                                What if the Hokey-Pokey really is what it's all about?

Comment

I don't know why, but llamas have always scared me. I just don't like them. They always look at you like "I'm gonna get you!" They're one animal that you can just never figure out what they're going to do next.

I know, a stupid fear. I've had it since childhood...

Comment

If it's between Bucky and Llama Face, my vote goes to Bucky!
                                    Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                                    An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                                    Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                                    Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

hey guys

o.k then todays random topic is a tough one
                                      good luck.

is there really such a thing as a jumbo shrimp?

Comment

Uh .... yeah. And the "small" shrimp run in fear when they see a "jumbo" coming ....
                                        "She's taking everything. She's taking the house, she's taking the kid, she's taking the dog. IT'S NOT EVEN HER DOG. IT'S MY DOG! SHE'S TAKING . . . MY DOG!"
                                        - Ron Livingston, "Band of Brothers"

Comment

Yes there is...especially in butter!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X