Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

X-ray Of Stones, What Does It Look Like?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X-ray Of Stones, What Does It Look Like?

HELLO EVERYONE,

I HAD TO HAVE TESTED DONE TODAY REGARDING MY KIDNEY STONES. LOOK AT MY X-RAY AND SEE IF ANYTHING LOOKS FAMILIAR ABOUT THEM? THERE ARE 3 OF THEM IN MY UPPER RIGHT KIDNEY BUT IT WILL BE ON YOUR LEFT AS TO LOOK AT THE PICTURE. I HAVE TWO MORE TEST DONE BEFORE THEY DECIDE WHETHER OR NOT TO REMOVE THEM. I DON'T THINK I WANT THEM REMOVED!!! BUT I AM HAVE BLOOD IN MY URINE AND I GUESS THAT ISN'T GOOD.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?? CAN YOU SEE WHY I DON'T WAIT THEM REMOVED?

IT IS VERY HARD TO TAKE A PICTURE OF AN X-RAY
    aka Sara

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

One of my children
    isn't pictured,

ABE is still hibernating :sleep:

Re: X-ray Of Stones, What Does It Look Like?

Hidden Mickey!!!!!!
    Originally posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

:ap: As nice as it is to have your own personal very hidden Mickey, wouldn't you rather be pain free?
      It seems that they should be able to do Lithotripsy (Non-invasive destruction of kidney stones). Or they may just pass on their own, rather than having to do something more invasive.
      I'm sure you've heard this, but drink lots of water.
      Perhaps you can keep Mickey in a jar.
      Please get better soon. :ap:
      ~ MickeysGirl šoš
      ~ Gotta Love the Mouse! šoš

Comment

a true Disney nut

:lmao:

I love it, so apropriate
        procrastibating

Comment

True, if you have them removed, request to get them back Ewwwww....

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Take 'em out! I dont care if they are a hidden Mickey, stones can be very dangerous!

Comment

ew
              What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

Ok...you win! Disney Fanatic of the year!!!
                Us girls, we're so magical.
                Soft skin, red lips, so kissable.
                Hard to resist, so touchable.
                Too good to deny it.
                Ain't no big deal, it's innocent. :evil:

Comment

Wow! I guess you're a Disney nut right to the core! )

Comment

Now that you have your own picture of your hidden Mickey, it's probably time for them to go. Congrats on being the first, I believe, in Micechat to share your x-rays. Best wishes for their eventual removal. If you feel that strongly, maybe have them BRONZED and put them on your mantle after surgery. :lmao:

Or ARE you haveing surgery? Can't they take these out now with some time of sonar or laser? Hmmm.....

If you take them out intact, I bet they'd make a LOVELY Christmas Tree ornament!

Comment

:blink: just...wow

Comment

ok. first off oweeee!! those hurt and if you are not feeling pain now you will and by god you will scream to have them out. Secondly you can have them zapped while in your body ( mom did and it was painless and easy) some doctors like to remove them with surgery, lots of money and with lithotrysy it can be done very easy. Ask him about it and searh around. these urologists do have acess to these machines so there is no need to cut a person open. both my brothers and my mom had this done and both had horrible stones. Good luck!!

Comment

Wow, Hidden Mickey! I agree, keep the picture (and make it your new avatar :lol: ) but have them removed... and soon.

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
                          — Mark Twain

Comment

Yeah, take 'em out. That's not a good thing. I can't believe they haven't passed yet.
                            Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
                            FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
                            I bring the magic!!!
                            "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
                            Originally posted by Reverend DMother
                            Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. :love: I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

Comment

am I the only one who does not see the hidden mickey?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X