X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrible Tragedy on CNN

Brothers die in traffic crashes minutes apart
    http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/12/08/bro....ap/index.html

This is the most unimaginable tragedy I have ever heard. Two brothers, 21 and 23 died within minutes and miles of each other in separate crashes.

I feel so badly for their family.
    �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Re: Terrible Tragedy on CNN

yeah I saw that on the local news this morning...and their father is a Bowling Green officer..its so sad especially this close to christmas.. according to the local news here they died within 5 miles of each other and within 20 mins..and I do belive if i rember correctly both of them hit big trees...

so sad!

Comment

OMG...

I have no words, just a lot of prayers..
      procrastibating

Comment

I just read the story and CNN got it wrong..it happend here in Bowling Green here is the link for the local news story

http://www.wbko.com/home/headlines/2057546.html

Comment

Ugh. How horrible.
          disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

wow whats the odds of this happening!! 2 brothers dying of a car accident, miles apart, and both hitting trees?
            Poor family, I feel sad they had to loose 2 sons. I will be praying for them thru out the day

Comment

That is so sad!

Comment

OMG that is just so so sad

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

umm, has it crossed anyone's mind that this might have been planned? Do you think they made a suicide pact?

Sorry- but the odds are just astronomical and the identical occurences?

Horrible- either way.

Comment

all I can say is WOW........ so terrible

Friends for life

Comment

Originally posted by Nephythys
                      umm, has it crossed anyone's mind that this might have been planned? Do you think they made a suicide pact?

Sorry- but the odds are just astronomical and the identical occurences?

Horrible- either way.
                      Well, granted the circumstances are pretty amazing (but statistically it probably has to happen every now and again). One thing to consider is they were raised up together, no doubt taught to drive by the same person, and probably have a similar propensity to obey or disobey the rules of driving.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

That is quite awful, my heart goes out to the family.
                        1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X