Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Anyone See Brian Wilson on the Tonight Show?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Anyone See Brian Wilson on the Tonight Show?

Did anyone see brian wilson on the tonight show a few nights ago?

If so, and if you taped/tivod it, go back and watch it again.

Darian (he's the one in the front playing the keyboard) is wearing a AtIS jacket.

Yes.

It took me a few minutes to realize it, but then I paused it on the tivo, and sure enough, AtIS it was. You can see the Atommobiles (blue of course) that get smaller as they head toward some snow flakes that are on one side of the jacket.

Does anyone have any picturs/clips of the performance?

And, has anyone seen this jacket before?

EDIT:

I figured I owed you guys a pic. It's pretty raw- litterally me taking a picture of my television- but it's better than nothing.

Last edited by Club 33; 12-09-2005, 09:25 PM.

Re: Did Anyone See Brian Wilson on the Tonight Show?

And now- with picture!

Comment

I happened to bump into Darian (at Disneyland, nonetheless) and asked him about the jacket; he says it's an old jacket he happened to have. I wonder where he got it.

Comment

Wow... I want one!
        -Tim

Comment

FYI...Brian is my second cousin (on my mother's side). I'm very proud of him in how he's dealt with all of his demons to come back with a great solo career. He's an underrated musical genius, in my opinion. As a kid I got to see Brian, and my other cousins (the late) Dennis and Carl, and the rest of the Beach Boys in recording sessions and live.
          And the t-shirt Darian is wearing reminds me of a night in 1968 when I was in a group with Brian the first time he ever rode ATIS.
          He yelled...WOW...when he first saw the giant eyeball in the microscope...of course, who knows what "mood enhancers" he was using at that time...
          Still. a very cool memory...
          God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X