Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

How many trick or treaters?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many trick or treaters?

So, it's time for this annual thread. How many trick or treaters did you get this evening?

None here as I'm living in a basement. This is my first Halloween in Calgary.

Re: How many trick or treaters?

We always have a lot. My husband loves buying candy, and handing it out to the kids. We get a lot of large groups, and families. They start out about 5, and they are usually finished by 9 p.m.
    BarbaraAnn

Comment

0. yep thats right NONE. im living with family, but let me tell you about this place. Im in Anaheim Hills, CA and htere a 2 bedroom townhouse here for sale for 1/2 a million(yep i almost fainted too lol).

And not one kid, my sister says most of them go down to the target/mall area. There were a ton of kids down there trick or treating at the stores* shrug*

Comment

150 to 200. I really should get a counter one of these years.

Comment

about 5...thats it
          My Art site
          http://mediafan658.deviantart.com/

Comment

I measure mine by how many times i have to refill the candy bucket... so this year it was about a gallon and a quarters worth of trick or treaters
            The fountain of youth really is in Florida... thats why they built Walt Disney World where they did.

Comment

About 20-30, so more than last year. Usually we get very few kids; it's a little neighborhood, and we don't get anybody from outside, and not many houses here have kids. But this year was a little better. Everybody had real costumes, and the girl who came around twice didn't collect candy the second time; she was just hanging out with her friends. Everybody was polite.

It was nice. Even the dog behaved. Most of the time. When someone comes to the door he usually barks his fool head off but last night he was pretty good, especially if I was on the porch when people walked up. He's such a guard dog, LOL. One little girl wanted to stay all night and scratch him but her mom made her leave. The other dog is never a problem, she just sits inside and watches the kids come up.
              I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Comment

6 groups of kids came to our house. Phhhht. Now I have to eat all that candy.
                Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
                Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

Comment

One

Comment

We took my son out and left a big bowl of candy on a table along with the pumpkins. I'm not positive, but it looked like not a single candy was taken. Of course we're kinda off the beaten path and I imagine most kids went elsewhere, like we did ourselves.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X