This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell Us About South Carolina

The State of South Carolina is nicknamed The Palmetto State. Population is about 4.1 million. This state ranks 25th in population and 40th in land size. The capital is Columbia. The distance between Disneyland and Columbia is about 2400 miles.

Do you live in the state of South Carolina? Have you or a family member ever visited there? Share you memories and stories of South Carolina here.
    BarbaraAnn

Re: Tell Us About South Carolina

My boyfriend is from Greenville!
    "The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion. " -George Washington

Comment

there has been some talk about us moving there...or my bf moving there...i don't really want to live there. I hate sweet tea....and the accent makes me want to scream.....but I really don't know anythign about the state...is this the state that has shark attacks off it's beaches every summer. yeah I know they can ahppen anywhere, but some state was really going nuts reporting them one year...LOL

Comment

My fiancee lived there and di not like it. But that doesn't mean the whole state sucks. He's just got bad memories there They have a theme park there where half is in SC half is in NC
        Katie :yea:
        Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
        :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

Went to Myrtle Beach, SC for vacation..... it was nice but not highly impressed. I felt like I was still at the Jersey Shore.... The kids loved it.

Have a few friends that live in Myrtle Beach and in Charleston. Charleston is very beautiful. :thumbup:
          ~~~:ap:~~~

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X