Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Is my blog worth reading?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is my blog worth reading?

Im looking for people to read my blog and tell me if its worth pursuring. Basically if its interesting or not. I can take a hit! So go ahead and tell me the truth, if you got a few minutes to spare.

Animated Me

Re: Is my blog worth reading?

I thoroughly enjoyed reading your blog.

I'm a fan of yours.
    sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

I think your blog is great. I'm following via google friend connect, and look forward to reading more.
      It's Just me, Jenn.
      "Crowded classrooms and half-day sessions are a tragic waste of our greatest national resource - the minds of our children." ~Walt Disney

Comment

Before clicking the link to your blog: I don't know you. I expect to hate it.

I will now click the link and read your blog.

Notes as I go:

You said "Wazoo". I like that.

You could use more commas.

You said "and me" where most people would have over-corrected and said "and I". You didn't fall for the trap. Well done.

"Crap rolled out of a barrel" Is this a real phrase? I've never heard it. I want to use it. I enjoy phrases that contain the word "barrel".

Full disclosure: I'm lazy and skimmed through the rest.

Final critique:

Contrary to my initial feelings; I did not hate it. That being said, you should try your hand at writing a novel or a book as opposed to a blog. I feel that blogs are more candid, more personal, more of a journal. Whereas, I feel like your blog reads like you're setting up a story and presenting it to an audience. It's a shame that there aren't paper pages to turn. Keep it up.
        What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Tui View Post
          Before clicking the link to your blog: I don't know you. I expect to hate it.

I will now click the link and read your blog.

Notes as I go:

You said "Wazoo". I like that.

You could use more commas.

You said "and me" where most people would have over-corrected and said "and I". You didn't fall for the trap. Well done.

"Crap rolled out of a barrel" Is this a real phrase? I've never heard it. I want to use it. I enjoy phrases that contain the word "barrel".

Full disclosure: I'm lazy and skimmed through the rest.

Final critique:

Contrary to my initial feelings; I did not hate it. That being said, you should try your hand at writing a novel or a book as opposed to a blog. I feel that blogs are more candid, more personal, more of a journal. Whereas, I feel like your blog reads like you're setting up a story and presenting it to an audience. It's a shame that there aren't paper pages to turn. Keep it up.
          There you go. A professional critique if I ever read one!
          sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

I enjoyed your blog. It was very well written and grabbed my attention.

Comment

I found it to be very interesting. Your style of writing makes it seem like you're standing there talking to me.

Just enough feeling to make it real, but not so much as to be sappy.

Easy to get into the story.

Comment

I enjoyed your blog. Nice read. Not as jaded as most blogs are.
                :blink: Bullets for Breakfast :blink:
                Join the party. Face the music.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X