This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday, Gemini Cricket

I figured I'd be the first to wish you a happy 34th. I know several of the ladies here will definitely be contributing to this. :lol: :monkey:
    Best interview answer: My biggest weakness is my honesty...I can never remember my lies!

~~~Stands in line behind Orca time~~~

Happy Birthday Gemini Cricket !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yes, it is fast....

No, you can't drive IT.

Drive it like it's stolen.

Comment

RUNNING from board to board to make sure my favorite GC knows he's loved on this his very special day! May Ralphie spoil you rotten, may Frodo give you massive puppy loves today. Miss B and I wish we were close enough to give you hugs and kisses in celebration of this wonderful day! You know you'r loved!
      "Sometimes Miracles Hide"

Comment

Happy Birthday, Mr. Cricket-Matthews-Gyllenhaal!!

I wish you nothing but Starbucks lattes, the song Crush (um, not Crash), lovin' from a good man, and smooches from your Frodo doggy today.

:love: I adore and admire you! :love:

Love,
        Claire

Here's a pic to get you through (you already have the hot hot ACLU one):

Comment

Happy Happy Birthday !
          To one of my favorite people.

All the best GC!

Sloppy kisses,
          -The Dusty One
          MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage

Sloppy kisses,
            -The Dusty One
            Ouch. I think my heart just stopped. :devil: Carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by stinkerbell
              Happy Birthday, Mr. Cricket-Matthews-Gyllenhaal!!

I wish you nothing but Starbucks lattes, the song Crush (um, not Crash), lovin' from a good man, and smooches from your Frodo doggy today.

:love: I adore and admire you! :love:

Love,
              Claire

Here's a pic to get you through (you already have the hot hot ACLU one):

I can't belileve he chopped it all off at the Oscars! Oh the tragedy! Ok, time for me to go to bed, I'm getting delerious from sleep-deprivation. :lol:
              Best interview answer: My biggest weakness is my honesty...I can never remember my lies!

Comment

GC , I hope you have a wonderful day. Thanks for the laughs and really cool avatars. Happy Birthday.
                1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Happiest of birthdays to you, my dear! May you enjoy our day.

Comment

Originally posted by Orcatime
                    I can't belileve he chopped it all off at the Oscars! Oh the tragedy! Ok, time for me to go to bed, I'm getting delerious from sleep-deprivation. :lol:
                    I was pretty surprised by the new look.I think it's because he's filming Jarhead.

Happy birthday, GeminiCricket!!
                    Eglantine, Eglantine, oh how you shine!
                    I don't believe in giving animals ridiculous names. I call him Cosmic Creepers...
                    ...and if you've got no other choice, you know you can follow my voice...

Comment

Wonderful Cricket I wish you a million trillion birthday kisses and hugs!! You are defintely one the BESTEST people I know! You are loved and admired by many(not to mention lusted after :devil: ) Enjoy your special day, you hot cricket you!

[/QUOTE=Dusty Sage]Sloppy kisses,
                      -The Dusty One[QUOTE] I agree with Claire YUMMY!! Hey EM we need a drooly smilie!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Happy birthday! When are you going to put your picture back in your avatar?

P.S.: Pssst, DustySage, very nice picture. :o)

Comment

Happy Birthday to You
                          Happy Birthday to You
                          Happy Birthday, dear Gemini Cricket
                          Happy Birthday to You!!!

You are one of the bestest sweetest people in the world. May you be spoiled on your special day. :love: :love: :love:

Originally posted by Dusty Sage
                          Sloppy kisses,
                          -The Dusty One
                          I am with the girls. This is one hot birthday kiss.
                          Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
                          I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Happy b-day, I love the special day avatar...
                            "He gets around you know he knows all the pretty girls." ~ Walt Disney

Comment

HOW could I have missed this thread??

Happy Happy Happy BIRTHDAY! Gemini Cricket!
                              May you have a fun, sexy, exciting, sexy, wonderfull, sexy Birthday! You hot man you!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X