This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi EVERYBODY

I'm new to the forums and i seen that everyone is nicer here than in any other forums I've seen. It seems that every one is friendly yo each other and have civilized conversations. I love Disneyland and all the other parks around the world. I'm interested in meeting some new fellow mouseheads lol:thumbup: who enjoy the magic of disney too
    GRIM GRINNING GHOSTS

Re: Hi EVERYBODY

Welcome.
    There are Sunday Meet up that happen at the hub.
    I've never had the chance to go to one (out of state)
    but I hear they are fun.
    Others who have gone can give more details.

The upcoming gumball rally would also be a great time to meet people.
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

Comment

Hi King Goofy! Welcome to our wild and wonderful little corner of cyber space! Our goal is to try to keep it a warm and friendly place for everyone around here, if anyone gets out of line, I wack them with my mommy stick!

Hope you have a great time hanging out with us, and if you're ever in the park on a Sunday, we have a MiceChat meet up at noon at the hub, over by the Goofy statue! Sometimes there are one of two people, sometimes there are hundreds! We we welcome everyone to join us and have lunch, hang out, ride some rides... and just share the park!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
      all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

awesome sounds great...Me and my wife would like to be in meet and greets like those....sadly we are on the short end of the money stick but we try to come up with money....we are currently planning to go here in the next few months
        GRIM GRINNING GHOSTS

Comment

Can so relate to that.... In the mean time, hang out with us here, get to know us, look around we're a big site with lots of info and different part.... be sure to read through our FAQ's... and enjoy living vicariously (like I do) by looking at all the pictures that other people post of the park!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
          all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

hi

Hello

Comment

I'm new here too.

But you all seem nice.
              sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Welcome
                ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X