AP Lounge?

Comment

Yes.

Comment

Okay, I just got it :o

Comment

Originally posted by Darkbeer
          Yes, I am, I stated that earlier...

The list of three times was in response to Jenni, and letting her know the times she could find other posts... I won't be at the Hub at Noon Sunday, unless the quests send me there...

But you should find me at the Lost Bar and Cove Bar...

Long weekend for me, it also is Knott's Winter Coaster Solace this weekend... a lot of driving from one park to the other on Saturday....

Thanks for the info and link.

Comment

I'm not doing MA but will be at Disneyland on Sunday to celebrate my birthday. My birthday is not til the 15th but I can't take off work to go that day. It will be cool to meet other Mice Chatters. I'll look for you guys at the hub at noon.
            What if the Hokey-Pokey really is what it's all about?

Comment

We'll be there for the week, but at LegoLand on sunday. Sorry, I would have liked to have met a few fellow MiceChat'ers!

We'll be back in June. Maybe then...

Comment

Do you guys still meet at noon around the hub?

Comment

Yes, the south west corner, next to the Partners Statue...

This week is just a bit different, due to the Mouse Adventure event...

But it is a normal weekly event, some folks are more regular than others, but Al Lutz and David Lane are two of the regulars....
                  Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

I'm coming back home on Sunday in the afternoon, but I'll stop by and say *hi* before I go.
                    :::: :monkey: ::: :monkey: ::: :monkey: ::: :monkey: ::::
                    johnny depp, animated at last!!

Comment

Here is the roll call for the Noon Meet at the Hub this Sunday:

Dustysage
                      WindPhryeDude
                      yensid98
                      DirtyMartini
                      Oswald...possibly?

If some of you are around after 3:30, I would love to see what the Tiki Tiki Tiki Room looks like. I think after a couple viewings I may be persuaded to walk to have a drink....
                      Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
                      I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Yes ....Oswald! See you guys around noon. Looking forward to it. I'll be wearing a white carnation......

Comment

I have to work.......so I'll be there,but can't meet up
                          Well Secluded, I see all!!!

Disney Paranormal Society

Comment

Originally posted by mamabot
                            Here is the roll call for the Noon Meet at the Hub this Sunday:

Dustysage
                            WindPhryeDude
                            yensid98
                            DirtyMartini
                            Oswald...possibly?

If some of you are around after 3:30, I would love to see what the Tiki Tiki Tiki Room looks like. I think after a couple viewings I may be persuaded to walk to have a drink....
                            Mamabot, we are SOOOOO doing the Tiki Room afterwards. No worries there! (And you can count on having drinks after, too! )
                            A signature should go here.

Comment

Al, Oliver, and Dan should also be there.

Don't be shy folks. I know that there are lots of you out there in the SoCal area who aren't participating in the Mouse Adventure who are available to meet at noon on Sunday!

See you there at noon (Central Hub next to Walt and Mickey statue - just to Walt's right hand)

-The Dusty One
                              MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
                              Save

Comment

I should be there too. See ya!
                                I think someone has left the shower running ...
                                --Tiki Bird Jose

Comment

I'll be at the park with my neighbor and some family, but will do my best to hit the hub long enough to say finally say hello... really looking forward to it.

Comment

I was there at the meet, if only as a blur. If you blinked, you might have missed me. I will have to come by in a few weeks to another meet. I promise to stay to at least say hi to everyone.
                                    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
                                    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

It was good to see those of you who could make it to the park on Sunday. I had a good time chatting with you all in person. I look forward to next time when I can spend more time with you all. Till then, I'll see you on the boards! :-)
                                      What if the Hokey-Pokey really is what it's all about?

Comment

I totally missed out. We were over at DCA having lunch and on our way out stopped to fill a box full of Mr. Potato Head parts. It was past 1 by the time we left DCA! But we did see all the MA people running around.
                                        :::: :monkey: ::: :monkey: ::: :monkey: ::: :monkey: ::::
                                        johnny depp, animated at last!!

Comment

We were the ones running about in Orange berets looking like Kim Possible.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X