X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cal wins Las Vegas Bowl....

Woot! They won! They won!

:roll:

They finally got the Texas Tech :monkey: off their back...

Watch out USC... Cal's commin' for ya next year... With a healthy Longshore... You goin' down!!!
    Check out my other blog:

Re: Cal wins Las Vegas Bowl....

Yesss!!! ROLL ON YOU BEARS!!!!!
    I hate robots...

One Annual Pass-$365 379
    Gas For Car- $60
    Meeting Billy Goat Bob- Priceless

Comment

But that still doesn't make up for the Rose Bowl being stolen from us last year...

Comment

Enough already about being shut out of last year's Rose Bowl. You had every right to complain...until you lost the friggin' Holiday Bowl. And as much as i hate USC, you'd better watch the "going down" talk awhile...That team right now is better than two or three NFL teams...
        God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Radiobarry
          Enough already about being shut out of last year's Rose Bowl. You had every right to complain...until you lost the friggin' Holiday Bowl. And as much as i hate USC, you'd better watch the "going down" talk awhile...That team right now is better than two or three NFL teams...
          Whoa, did I write this? The Holiday Bowl was the most pathetic thing I'd seen from Cal in a long time. I was embarrassed by that one, and I didn't even go there! (It's just the school that I pretend I went to!)

On the other hand- Go Bears! Oskie says GRRRRR-RRRR-RRRR-RRRR!
          A signature should go here.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X