This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too Tired To Sleep

I am too tired and I can't sleep!!! I am still not feeling that great and my sinus are killing me. I haven't sleep all night and I really want to sleep. I've done all the tricks hot tea, warm bath, exercises and relaxing music. Nothing has worked

What do some of you do when you can't sleep??
    aka Sara

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

One of my children
    isn't pictured,

ABE is still hibernating :sleep:

Re: Too Tired To Sleep

I stop trying to go to sleep. I'll just stay up and awake. At some point, my body will need to the sleep so bad that I'm able to fall right asleep. Yes, my internal clock gets thrown off for a bit, but within a few days, I'm back to normal without any problems.

Now while it's bad to eat right before bed....I've also found that a serving of pancakes, a chocolate chip cookie binge or about 4 pieces of toast has been known to make me sleepy. Gotta love that carb release.

You've got my sympathy. Been there done that.

Comment

I read until I suddenly wake up, book still in hand and realize that I finally slept for a few hours.

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
      Mark Twain

Comment

Thankfully I very rarely have problems sleeping, but reading relaxes me also. It doesn't even have to be a good book. Just the act of reading makes me drowsy.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
        all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Having insomnia really blows. It happens to me occasionally. If its really bad I just get up and turn the tv on and watch for a bit. Within an hour I usually feel ready to try sleeping again.

Theres a lot of things you can do to avoid insomnia. Some are, not playing with your computer right before bed. Studies show that doing that interferes with REM sleep. Never eat a big meal before bed. Same with caffeinated drinks, chocolate, etc.

Comment

Usually the only reason I can't sleep is I have too many things going on in my mind. So after an hour or two of tossing and turning,I usually turn the tv on for 15-20 minutes and it's enough to take my mind off everything, then I can turn off the tv and go to sleep.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X