X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Year's Eve plans?

So... how will you be ringing in 2006?

A friend of mine invited me to the Barenaked Ladies show at the Forum in Tampa. The company they work for has a suite there and they had extra tickets. PARTY! :yea:

Re: New Year's Eve plans?

i dunno....i have NOTHING planned...anyone feel like inviting me to a partay?!? *crickets* ok fine then. but seriously, only plans I have are to go to the Rose Parade on the 2nd and pray that it isn't pouring.
    MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

I'm going to Victorville to spend the weekend with friends who are having a party. Then on 1/2 I'm using my new AP's for the first time.

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
      Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
      Everyone says that the U.S. doesnít make anything anymore, but thatís not exactly true. Weíre the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

i was planning on going to DL and watch sandbox play, but if it rains, I guess I'll just be home watching t.v, or here online

Orlando doing good
        http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9a0_1212091354&p=1

www.Myspace.com/butterflytat20
        Princess of Randomness

Comment

I'll probably just stay home. Ring in the New Year, then go to bed 'bout 10PM. (you don't really expect me to stay up 'till midnight do you?)

Maybe go to DL Sunday.

CU@DL

Andy
          -
          What is, is... What is not, is not.

Boom!

I don't ask for much... Just a few little things!

Extra effort yields extraordinary results!

Comment

Originally posted by ksejr1
            i was planning on going to DL and watch sandbox play, but if it rains, I guess I'll just be home watching t.v, or here online

Yeah, we watched them perform during the Thanksgiving weekend. Cool group. They said that they would be back for new years.

Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by a_hyperbole
              I'm going to Victorville to spend the weekend with friends who are having a party. Then on 1/2 I'm using my new AP's for the first time.
              So I've just found out that there will be someone at the party who I haven't seen for over 12 years but who I didn't like 12 years ago. Plus she's bringing her 5 year old twins, 3 year old and 6 month old baby. I'm thinking of making other plans. I just don't know about relaxing and having fun with all those kids. There were going to be only 2 kids there, but now 6???? I know it sounds bad, but I'm just not big on kids (well besides my own). Should I still go????

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
              Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
              Everyone says that the U.S. doesnít make anything anymore, but thatís not exactly true. Weíre the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

I am hoping that my Boy Toy is over his cold enough that he'll want to spend time together. Otherwise, I could be a Blockbuster night. If the forecasted rain comes, I'm not sure I'd want to be out.

Comment

i really wanted to do something fun, but it's probably going to be another boring nye sitting in front of the tv
                  <o>

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X