Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The amount of pregnant women in DL is astounding!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The amount of pregnant women in DL is astounding!

Originally posted by greeeneyes17 View Post
    Because they would think I was too young.
    And that is really too bad Have you had any children since? How old are you, if you don't mind me asking?
    i do not have any children yet and im 21, my birthday is June 1, 1991. (one of many reasons i named myself MrsMonroe here lol)

and i do agree youre too young, i was too young too when i almost had my first, i was 19, but your family shouldnt disown you ever no matter what
    sigpic

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine, without me my signature is useless, without my signature i am useless!

"You'll need a Boesky, a Jim Brown, a Miss Daisy, two Jethro's, a Leon Spinx, not to mention the biggest Ella Fitzgerald ever."

Comment

I loved being pregnant in Disneyland Though- I loved being pregnant in general. As long as you go with an easy going group- Your good to go. I would wait in line w/ everyone and step through if it was a ride I shouldn't go on. Or I'd find a quiet bench and people watch. But I also see know problem w/ taking infants which some people think is weird.

My child that had his first disney experience in utero is probably going to be my biggest disney fan. When he just knew 10 words...6 were disney related....

Mrs. Monroe- I am sorry about your losses. I know how hard it is and it just sucks. :ghug:
      Greeneyes- (the mom in me is coming out now ) I would hope your parents wouldn't kick you out. At the same time, it probably is best to wait until you can provide for your self on your own. While that is the ideal situation- I have to believe most parents would understand and support you as best as they could.
      Jennifer

Comment

Originally posted by jennc04 View Post
        I loved being pregnant in Disneyland Though- I loved being pregnant in general. As long as you go with an easy going group- Your good to go. I would wait in line w/ everyone and step through if it was a ride I shouldn't go on. Or I'd find a quiet bench and people watch. But I also see know problem w/ taking infants which some people think is weird.

My child that had his first disney experience in utero is probably going to be my biggest disney fan. When he just knew 10 words...6 were disney related....

Mrs. Monroe- I am sorry about your losses. I know how hard it is and it just sucks. :ghug:
        Greeneyes- (the mom in me is coming out now ) I would hope your parents wouldn't kick you out. At the same time, it probably is best to wait until you can provide for your self on your own. While that is the ideal situation- I have to believe most parents would understand and support you as best as they could.
        why thank you
        and i totally agree with you have enough money to have a kid

greeneyes17: be glad youre not from a traditional sicilian family, they FREAKED when they found out and almost sent me back home to have it because they want the child to be "pure". i want my children born here. not in my mob infested hometown lol
        sigpic

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine, without me my signature is useless, without my signature i am useless!

"You'll need a Boesky, a Jim Brown, a Miss Daisy, two Jethro's, a Leon Spinx, not to mention the biggest Ella Fitzgerald ever."

Comment

My pregnant wife and I visited DLR a month ago and it was a lot of fun. The walking was good for her and it wasn't too hot so it was at least enjoyable. There are a handful of rides she can't go on but for the most part it was fun relaxing, kicking back and doing plenty of people watching.

I think I had more fun with my pregnant wife than I have ever had at Disneyland because we were taking it extremely easy.
          "Up" is a relative concept. It has no intrinsic value.

Comment

Originally posted by Eonevoli1017 View Post
            My pregnant wife and I visited DLR a month ago and it was a lot of fun. The walking was good for her and it wasn't too hot so it was at least enjoyable. There are a handful of rides she can't go on but for the most part it was fun relaxing, kicking back and doing plenty of people watching.

I think I had more fun with my pregnant wife than I have ever had at Disneyland because we were taking it extremely easy.
            plus theres plenty of rides preggo women can ride, pirates (maybe), haunted mansion, all dark rides,the trains and boats
            sigpic

Comment

The canoes.

Comment

Originally posted by FormerDiz View Post
                There used to be a lot more pregnant women back when the Peoplemover was running. Of course they didn't enter the ride that way.
                ^this.:lol:
                Amnesia used to be my favourite word, but I forgot it.

Comment

I went last fall when I was about two months pregnant. It wasn't bad but just after that I was vomiting for months and months, so I would have been miserable later! I wouldn't have gone when I was visibly pregnant though (which for me was about seven months, before that no one could tell). I can't imagine going in this heat and being unable to do much. You swell and ugh!

We're taking the baby for his first trip soon. Yay!

Comment

We have three kids, and my wife went all the time when she was pregnant.
                    spunky likes to suck that 3rd nipple(why am I your sig line........freak)! - Posted by my good friend Samsma

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X