Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The amount of pregnant women in DL is astounding!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spunkymonkey
    replied
    Re: The amount of pregnant women in DL is astounding!

We have three kids, and my wife went all the time when she was pregnant.

Leave a comment:

• neemarita
    replied

I went last fall when I was about two months pregnant. It wasn't bad but just after that I was vomiting for months and months, so I would have been miserable later! I wouldn't have gone when I was visibly pregnant though (which for me was about seven months, before that no one could tell). I can't imagine going in this heat and being unable to do much. You swell and ugh!

We're taking the baby for his first trip soon. Yay!

Leave a comment:

• Exprmnt626
    replied

Originally posted by FormerDiz View Post
    There used to be a lot more pregnant women back when the Peoplemover was running. Of course they didn't enter the ride that way.
    ^this.:lol:

Leave a comment:

• doppio
    replied

The canoes.

Leave a comment:

• MrsMonroe
    replied

Originally posted by Eonevoli1017 View Post
    My pregnant wife and I visited DLR a month ago and it was a lot of fun. The walking was good for her and it wasn't too hot so it was at least enjoyable. There are a handful of rides she can't go on but for the most part it was fun relaxing, kicking back and doing plenty of people watching.

I think I had more fun with my pregnant wife than I have ever had at Disneyland because we were taking it extremely easy.
    plus theres plenty of rides preggo women can ride, pirates (maybe), haunted mansion, all dark rides,the trains and boats

Leave a comment:

• Eonevoli1017
    replied

My pregnant wife and I visited DLR a month ago and it was a lot of fun. The walking was good for her and it wasn't too hot so it was at least enjoyable. There are a handful of rides she can't go on but for the most part it was fun relaxing, kicking back and doing plenty of people watching.

I think I had more fun with my pregnant wife than I have ever had at Disneyland because we were taking it extremely easy.

Leave a comment:

• MrsMonroe
    replied

Originally posted by jennc04 View Post
    I loved being pregnant in Disneyland Though- I loved being pregnant in general. As long as you go with an easy going group- Your good to go. I would wait in line w/ everyone and step through if it was a ride I shouldn't go on. Or I'd find a quiet bench and people watch. But I also see know problem w/ taking infants which some people think is weird.

My child that had his first disney experience in utero is probably going to be my biggest disney fan. When he just knew 10 words...6 were disney related....

Mrs. Monroe- I am sorry about your losses. I know how hard it is and it just sucks. :ghug:
    Greeneyes- (the mom in me is coming out now ) I would hope your parents wouldn't kick you out. At the same time, it probably is best to wait until you can provide for your self on your own. While that is the ideal situation- I have to believe most parents would understand and support you as best as they could.
    why thank you
    and i totally agree with you have enough money to have a kid

greeneyes17: be glad youre not from a traditional sicilian family, they FREAKED when they found out and almost sent me back home to have it because they want the child to be "pure". i want my children born here. not in my mob infested hometown lol

Leave a comment:

• jennc04
    replied

I loved being pregnant in Disneyland Though- I loved being pregnant in general. As long as you go with an easy going group- Your good to go. I would wait in line w/ everyone and step through if it was a ride I shouldn't go on. Or I'd find a quiet bench and people watch. But I also see know problem w/ taking infants which some people think is weird.

My child that had his first disney experience in utero is probably going to be my biggest disney fan. When he just knew 10 words...6 were disney related....

Mrs. Monroe- I am sorry about your losses. I know how hard it is and it just sucks. :ghug:
    Greeneyes- (the mom in me is coming out now ) I would hope your parents wouldn't kick you out. At the same time, it probably is best to wait until you can provide for your self on your own. While that is the ideal situation- I have to believe most parents would understand and support you as best as they could.

Leave a comment:

• MrsMonroe
    replied

Originally posted by greeeneyes17 View Post
    Because they would think I was too young.
    And that is really too bad Have you had any children since? How old are you, if you don't mind me asking?
    i do not have any children yet and im 21, my birthday is June 1, 1991. (one of many reasons i named myself MrsMonroe here lol)

and i do agree youre too young, i was too young too when i almost had my first, i was 19, but your family shouldnt disown you ever no matter what

Leave a comment:

• greeeneyes17
    replied

Originally posted by MrsMonroe View Post
    they were twins actually, miscarriage, it was a very bad day when i found that out. i would have probably lost my job at disney had i been fully pregnant but it would have been a fair trade.

and why would your parents do that? its stupid, with a child you'll need more support than ever from them
    Because they would think I was too young.
    And that is really too bad Have you had any children since? How old are you, if you don't mind me asking?

Leave a comment:

• MrsMonroe
    replied

just can't afford it, plus my parents and most relatives would throw me out of their lives I'm fairly sure.

You "almost" had your first? I'm sorry
    they were twins actually, miscarriage, it was a very bad day when i found that out. i would have probably lost my job at disney had i been fully pregnant but it would have been a fair trade.

and why would your parents do that? its stupid, with a child you'll need more support than ever from them

Leave a comment:

• greeeneyes17
    replied

i was 19 when i almost had my first. i respect that youre going to wait a while
    just can't afford it, plus my parents and most relatives would throw me out of their lives I'm fairly sure.

You "almost" had your first? I'm sorry

Leave a comment:

• MrsMonroe
    replied

i was 19 when i almost had my first. i respect that youre going to wait a while

Leave a comment:

• greeeneyes17
    replied

how old are you? if you dont mind me asking...

and lol maybe their trying to have a disney birth certificate lol
    I'm 20.

Leave a comment:

• MrsMonroe
    replied

me too, probably because I wish I was old enough to marry my boyfriend and have a baby.

---------- Post added 07-05-2012 at 06:26 PM ----------

that's what I meant actually, haha, the ones with like the belly button already sticking out and ready to pop...
    how old are you? if you dont mind me asking...

and lol maybe their trying to have a disney birth certificate lol

Leave a comment:

• greeeneyes17
    replied

Originally posted by MrsMonroe
    anyways back on the original subject before this douche bag ruined it

for some reason i get envious when i see happy pregnant couples. strange feeling
    me too, probably because I wish I was old enough to marry my boyfriend and have a baby.

---------- Post added 07-05-2012 at 06:26 PM ----------

Originally posted by Kradokk View Post
    Its not so much the amount of pregnant women, as it is the ones who are super pregnant, and pushing around another toddler or two. Its like, why in the world would you go to Disneyland super pregnant and with a toddler? I just cannot imagine its a fun place to be on a crowded day. Then again, everyone enjoys Disneyland in their own ways

that's what I meant actually, haha, the ones with like the belly button already sticking out and ready to pop...

Leave a comment:

• Kradokk
    replied

Its not so much the amount of pregnant women, as it is the ones who are super pregnant, and pushing around another toddler or two. Its like, why in the world would you go to Disneyland super pregnant and with a toddler? I just cannot imagine its a fun place to be on a crowded day. Then again, everyone enjoys Disneyland in their own ways

Leave a comment:

• RedHandedJill
    replied

I noticed that! I also was amazed at the number of redheaded people I saw! It was like uniting within all of my long lost cousins.

Leave a comment:

• ohmyjustin
    replied

Originally posted by TTFN92 View Post
    I noticed this too when we were there last month. All I kept thinking was I wish I felt good enough when I'm pregnant to be able to go to DL. My last pregnancy was very difficult and I had a hard time walking around the grocery store let alone DL.
    That's what I've wondered about whenever I saw a pregnant woman. How do they put up with walking so much and what do they/their husband (or whoever they're with) do when they need something that Disneyland can't provide...?

Leave a comment:

• sbk1234
    replied

Originally posted by kayleigh83 View Post
    I think you must see a large concentration of pregnant women there because Disneyland is a place that really attracts families, and families have a tendency to grow!
    At first glance, I thought it said "conception." Go figure.

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X