X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Years Plans vs. Reality

New Years eve is known to be a big let down...usually

so what was your plan for this new years opposed to what happened?
    http://www.myspace.com/oceaneyes262

Re: New Years Plans vs. Reality

Exactly what I thought it would, at home posting in the DMCA.

Happy New Year Everbody!!!!
    "Tonight I wash my hands of you
    You set the bar I could not live up to
    Tonight the light is breaking through
    So thank you very little and send me postcards from hell"
    Zebrahead

Comment

Originally posted by Hector
      Exactly what I thought it would, at home posting in the DMCA.

Happy New Year Everbody!!!!
      Yup, me too, and I have such a feeling of accomplishment!

Comment

i guess i'm learning to lower my expectations. :lol: every year i want to do something really fun, but as usual, i sat around in the living room.
        <o>

Comment

I had plans to go to the Barenaked Ladies show.

I went, but the show ended up being just okay. They're a kind of mellow band so the excitement I was hoping for just wasn't there. Was disappointed as several people told me BNL put on a fantastic show. I guess after being blown away by U2 in November my expectations were a little too high.

Comment

I planned on supervising the kids sleepover, posting in the DMCA to shut down 15, and watch a movie with my honey...

and I did it all.... for the first years in a long time NYE lived up to my exact expectations....:lol: big party animal that I am
            procrastibating

Comment

My plan was to hit my 3000th post, then get to bed early since I had to get up at 5:30 am to go to work.

Well one out of two isen't to bad.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
              all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

I was planning on getting home from the airport before 10, then having a few drinks and watching Rockin NYE on TV.

I didn't get home 'til 11, discovered my roommate had drank all my alcohol (and was at a show I really wanted to go to) so I just went to bed. Woo hoo.
                Good morning, son
                In twenty years from now
                Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                And I can tell you 'bout today
                And how I picked you up and everything changed
                It was pain
                Sunny days and rain
                I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Every year I wish we could get a sitter and go out with friends but we never do. They always turn out okay at home, though.

This year, I knew we'd be staying in because we went to visit my in-law's for the weekend. We did Christmas early on New Year's Eve and then had a party. Shot off a few small fireworks and those poppers you throw on the ground, the girls had lots of fun. Then, they opened and played with all their new toys while we played pool and poker. It was really lots of fun.

So, I was planning for mine to be kind of a bummer and it ended up being one of my best New Year's yet.

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
                  Mark Twain

Comment

Had hoped to spend it with my BF, but his cold kept that from happening. (He didn't want to get me sick.) But he surprised me at 11:45 by IM-ing me. We had a good new years complete with cold-free kisses (and some pretty hot cyber:!$#%: ). So all in all things didn't turn out all that bad.

Comment

Planned- find somewhere cool to hang out and watch the girls.

Reality- we stayed home, listened to it rain, and watched tv until midnight.
                      I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X