This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cousin Orville's Avatars

Is anyone else as intrigued by Cousin Orville's avatars as I am? They never cease to amaze and amuse me. Every day, another amazing amalgam of unlikely characters fused with either Walt Disney or Michael Eisner.

Perhaps we could twist his arm to post a gallery of his avatars somewhere for our ocular enjoyment.
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
    Save

Oh yes, I love those avatars, but at the same time they freak me out, hehe. I've given him some good rep before for the Michael Eisner Ramones avatar, I loved it!

Comment

I'm Amazed at the metamorphasis that he has done with alle thes different people. The Bush-Disney-Eisner- not-sure-if-there-is-a-fourth is intriguing.
      Keep it up C.O.
      1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

I really enjoy his avatars also. I wonder if he makes them, or if he finds them on the net somewhere.
        Listen to me on the radio!

us101country.com Fridays- 9p-12m ET and Saturdays- 7p-10p ET

981thelegend.com Monday-Friday - 12m-6a ET

rock105.net Sundays - 10p-12m ET

You can also visit my DJ blog HERE!
        Also, I have a Myspace- CLICK HERE

Comment

Most o0f his avatars are great.. some are just scarry.....

I too vote for a gallary for them...

bushney is just scarry...

Comment

I'm still waiting to see George Mitchell morphed with Dopey.
            PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

Comment

I would like to see Eisner as Billy Flynn while Iger and the board play the part of the journalists in Chicago. Oh right, that would just be a picture of any given board meeting.

And I would like to join the chorus singing praises for Cousin Orville's avatars. Brilliantly original.
              Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
              I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Wow, glad you like them. i make them all myself. the one no one responded to a few weeks ago was Bob Iger as Pinocchio being run by Eisner as Jiminy Cricket. Here's a limited edition (by request) of Stinkerbelle as Beyonce.
                "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Comment

Hey, You could make me as Jack the monkey from POTC :lol:
                  PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cousin Orville
                    Wow, glad you like them. i make them all myself. the one no one responded to a few weeks ago was Bob Iger as Pinocchio being run by Eisner as Jiminy Cricket. Here's a limited edition (by request) of Stinkerbelle as Beyonce.
                    OMG OMG OMG I"m DYING!! That is HILFREAKINLARIOUS!! :bow: :bow:

I want oneeeeee(veruka salt voice)

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Where do i post them? I have one for pirate monkee of mitchell and dopy/
                      "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Comment

Just post them here for all to behold!!

Comment

Thank You Orville for fuffilling my "Igsner" request.

Comment

Here's a limited edition (by request) of Stinkerbelle as Beyonce.
                            HOLY CRAP!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm dying laughing here!!!! Hang on to that one! I wish I didn't have to go to work this morning!! :lol: :lol: Please let it be there when I get home tonight!!! That's scary priceless!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Claire-yonce :lol: :lol: :lol:

Comment

Get a photobucket account (they are free) and then post them all there. Then you can paste them in the threads by linking back to their location at photobucket.

If you have any trouble, you can PM me and I'll help you.

-Dusty
                              MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
                              Save

Comment

Claireyonce! Hysterical!

Love that.

I love the avatars. Eisney was pretty creepy, though.

Comment

:lol: I liked the ice cube Walt the best, it absolutely CRACKS ME UP! :lol:
                                  Charlie :wave:
                                  MiceChat User #1037

Comment

they're creepy.

Comment

OMGZ! The new avatar is going to give me nightmares for weeks!!!

Comment

The new one is freaky!! Micheal Jackson and Micheal Eisner together

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X