This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey folks...meet the "new" mickey!

hey guys check this unbeliveibly creepy and sickening article out about the new mickey mouse series for pre-schoolers... at least the mickey mouse works series was an honest attempt to bring mickey back to the golden age but this is nuts....
    check it out!

Kids, Meet the New 'Mickey'

Where can I find it?

Comment

www.savedisney.com
      go to the animation colum
      click on the article "hey kids...meet the new mickey"

Comment

It actually has a beneficial purpose. I mean, if someone is going to teach preschoolers problem solving, shouldn't it be Mickey? I don't really see the problem with it.

Comment

im fine with the teaching part i guess (heck...he did it in the mickey mouse club) i just dont like the computer animated mickey... and if theyre gonna make new disney cartoons they should be beneficial to everyone... not just pre-schoolers

Comment

Originally posted by migitmouse88
            im fine with the teaching part i guess (heck...he did it in the mickey mouse club) i just dont like the computer animated mickey... and if theyre gonna make new disney cartoons they should be beneficial to everyone... not just pre-schoolers
            Well, that's what happens when you do away with your entire 2-d animation department. Eisner said Roy Disney was never in it to make Disney money but was in it for the art. Maybe Roy should be put back in charge of Animation after the Big bad witch, er I mean Eisner is gone.
            PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X