This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter Avatars

Well the Holidays are over (Unfortunately). That doesn't mean that we have to be blah over it. How about some Winter avatars!

Mine: Still from one of the funniest Disney shorts ever, The Art of Skiing featuring Goofy.

How about you?
    Originally posted by aashee
    We are 100% grade A Disney Dorks.

Re: Winter Avatars

<------

Comment

I got the Clerks 10th anniversary set and the Muppets season 1 for Christmas, so for me it was one or the other of those for the post holiday transition. I went with Jay and Silent Bob as you can see (and yes I know the pic is from Stike Back, but it was the best I could find that was already the right size without alterations I didn't have time to make).

Comment

I cant seem to break away from my Orlando Bloom avatars But If you guys are tired of it, then I will change it.

Orlando doing good
        http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9a0_1212091354&p=1

www.Myspace.com/butterflytat20
        Princess of Randomness

Comment

mine is a symbol of everything I think of winter- bleak, cold and desolate. Plus it mirrors my mood.

Comment

<-------------- My son on his favorite sled. Can't beat that winter scene.

Comment

<---- just being a wise @ss and promoting Easter -100 days to go!! :lmao:
              ~~~:ap:~~~

Comment

Thanks, you gave me an idea for a new villain...the White Witch, queen of Winter!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X