Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Have you ever kept a New Year's Resolution?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever kept a New Year's Resolution?

I, myself, do not make New Year's resolutions. Many people make them each and every year, and by Frebruary they are long gone. Do you know of anyone, who has actually kept a resolution. Have you, yourself actually followed through, and been successful?
    BarbaraAnn

Re: Have you ever kept a New Year's Resolution?

:ap: 6 days and counting! :ap:
    ~ MickeysGirl šoš
    ~ Gotta Love the Mouse! šoš

Comment

Thats almost 360 to go.
      BarbaraAnn

Comment

Nope I don't believe I've ever made a new years resolution....

Guess I'll have to wait another 359 days now :bang:
        ~~~:ap:~~~

Comment

Never... thats why I stopped making them.

)
          Mellymouse

(do you think the Finding Nemo Subs line will be under 3 hours by then?)

Comment

I've been making the same one for years, never kept it. Wanna know what it is? Well I'm not saying BECAUSE ITS NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS!!! ahem...yeah.

(i'm not really angry at any of you...I just felt like typing that...bad day at work.)
            What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

I wonder how many people who make New Year's resolutions, remember the ones they made a year ago? What the New Year's resolutions are, is not important. I believe as a whole that we set ourselves up to fail. The new year makes us want to make ourselves better. We make ourselves promises. It is only a very small, very strong minority, that can make it through an entire year, without breaking a resolution.
              BarbaraAnn

Comment

yep I made one, kept it and still keep it.

Comment

i vowed to quit smoking in 2004 and i did but started again in october...
                  10 months does that count?

Comment

10 months is a very long time. I think it must be hard to keep the no smoking resolution. It is also very hard to keep the losing weight resolution.
                    BarbaraAnn

Comment

i wouldn't know about the weight thing since no matter what i do it is completely impossible for me to gain any beyond my 130 lbs.
                      but yeah, quitting smoking is HARD and it doesn't get any easier over time like they say it does...

Comment

Yep,

Last year I decided I was gonna move and I did.

Comment

I kept one of my resolutions for 2005. It was "find out where the practice rooms are in the music building."

One of my resolutions this year is "No more fried/grilled food for lunch at the dining commons." So far, I've successfully kept this one.

Comment

3 years ago , I made a resolution to tell people how much they have meant to me. I started with my best friend's mother who had taken me in and treated me like her son. So on Jan. 1 of 2003 I drove to her house and told her how much better my life was because of her. She was surprised by my confession, but she enjoyed knowing that someone had cared. She died 2 weeks later and I can't tell you how much better I feel that she knew that. Usually I procrastinate, but this time I was wise.
                            sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

I don't make them cause I hate to disappoint myself
                              aka Sara

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

One of my children
                              isn't pictured,

ABE is still hibernating :sleep:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X