• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new Tommy?

Wow
    -Tim

Re: The new Tommy?

Holy cow. I couldn't do what he does and I have both of my eyes in working condition!! Thats pretty darn incredible!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Yeah... wish I had his skills.

I like fighting games, they're just not much of my strong point. In fact, I'd go as far as to say that I really suck at it.

I'd definately be beaten by him in 3 seconds.
      -Tim

Comment

It is amazing to me that he can play and beat people repeatedly while not being able to see. I cant even begin to imagine how he does it because there really arent any audial cues that he can go by that would tell him when to punch, when to block, all that...

I'm going to have to echo Penguin and say that I have both eyes and cant do what he does. Mad props to him.
        Disneyland is the right of all sentient beings.

Comment

Unfortunately, when reading the title, I was guessing we were going to get a not suitable for this site photograph of another Tommy.

Comment

When I read the title, I thought somebody was making a remake of the musical Tommy.
            "The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion. " -George Washington

Comment

Originally posted by jwbear
              When I read the title, I thought somebody was making a remake of the musical Tommy.
              Actually, they did on Broadway... that's about as close to a remake as you'll get for a while.
              -Tim

Comment

Originally posted by FrumiousBoojum
                Actually, they did on Broadway... that's about as close to a remake as you'll get for a while.
                Yeah, I know. I was thinking it might be another movie version.
                "The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion. " -George Washington

Comment

Originally posted by jwbear
                  Yeah, I know. I was thinking it might be another movie version.
                  That's what I was thinking too. There was actually a huge exhibit in the Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame last summer when I was in Cleveland... the whole top floor was devotes to Tommy - the album, the movie, and the musical.

So I guess you never know... I think it's place in pop culture might make a resurgance yet.

"Back off, Lilo... he's all mine!"
                  My MySpace... or...My Facebook
                  Coldplay = Love

"Accept that some days you are the pigeon and some days you are the statue." - The Office (BBC)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X