• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Year...

One year and:

422,650 posts - 1,157/Day average

4,745 users - 13/Day average

496 External links to this site (according to Google)

My my my, you all have been busy little beavers haven't you?

Congrats on the one year mark!
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."

-Mark Twain

Re: One Year...

wow where did you get this info? and yes, I admit it, I have been way buisy

Comment

The current post count is encoded in the url of the post. For example:

My origional post is
      http://www.micechat.com/forums/showpost.php?p=422650&postcount=1

To get your user number just use the mouse to hover over your name (ie on a post). For example I am user #7 and you are user #3456. On the bottom of the home page it has "Welcome to our newest member" and a link to their name.
      "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."

-Mark Twain

Comment

Hmm I need to try this.
        Originally posted by drunkmom
        this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

HOver the mouse over my name?? All it does is turn the cursor into a hand and I can click on it to go to the profile, but I don't see a user number.

Oh well. Yes we have been busy and by golly we've had a lot of fun on the way.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
          all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Originally posted by penguinsoda
            HOver the mouse over my name?? All it does is turn the cursor into a hand and I can click on it to go to the profile, but I don't see a user number.

Oh well. Yes we have been busy and by golly we've had a lot of fun on the way.
            You are 385

It shows in the link bar down at the bottom of your screen, if you are using IE.

-Mark Twain

Comment

Busy Busy Busy little MiceChatters.
              BarbaraAnn

Comment

Dang, we're good! :clap:

I love this place! :squeeze:
                disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

MiceChat Rocks!
                  �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

I am user 1247 and here is my first post.
                    �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by TinkPink
                      I am user 1247 and here is my first post.
                      Not to brag or anything....

But, here is the first post ever which just happens to be from me..

Ps. It was funny at the time, trust me.

-Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Moonliner
                        The current post count is encoded in the url of the post. For example:

My origional post is
                        http://www.micechat.com/forums/showpost.php?p=422650&postcount=1

To get your user number just use the mouse to hover over your name (ie on a post). For example I am user #7 and you are user #3456. On the bottom of the home page it has "Welcome to our newest member" and a link to their name.
                        wow I am number 4356, how cool is that! so how do I find my first post? this is fun, really cool! does the number have to do with when I joined, or random?

Comment

Originally posted by hakuna makarla
                          wow I am number 4356, how cool is that! so how do I find my first post? this is fun, really cool! does the number have to do with when I joined, or random?
                          Your user number is squential based on when you joined. So you are the 3,456'th person to join this site.

Your first post.

-Mark Twain

Comment

I'm user #12 and if I did it right this is my first post http://www.micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Originally posted by Moonliner
                              Not to brag or anything....

But, here is the first post ever which just happens to be from me..

Ps. It was funny at the time, trust me.
                              And, I just brought it back from the dead......
                              disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X