Clear All

• What are your daily rituals?

What do you do every day?

This is my daily ritual on my days off school:

1) Wake up and go straight to Mice Chat for any updates
    2) Log off Mice Chat and read the google news
    3) Check my emails
    4) Get something to eat.
    5) See if there is anything good on or put on a CD or movie (Now I am listening to the M.S.E.P. on my "Musical History of Disneyland" CD set)
    6) Then after an hour or two I take a shower
    7) I do my chores
    8) Log back onto MC.

On school days I:

1) Wake up around 7:15 am
    2) Get ready for school ( Only go one day a week)
    3) Get home from school around Noon'
    4) Check MC, Google, & Email updates.
    5) Listen to music

On weekends I:

Usually move wood or do other outside work with my dad. On Saturday I had to move about 15 wheel barrels full of gravel and man was I sore after that!

So what are your routines?

Re: What are your daily rituals?

My routine is I have no routine. It depends on if I'm working a day shift or a night shift or if I'm only working one job or both in the same day. I did have one ritual/routine I use to preform before work (day shift). After I was ready I would turn on some mellow music and sit on the couch and relax and meditate for at least 20 minutes. Would drive me nuts if my husband was home coz he'd want to turn the tv on and I hate that.

Notice I said use to... lately instead of my morning meditation, I head to the computer for a few moments with MiceChat. Hey, gotta hit that 4th bling somehow! I can mediate some other time!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

awww lets see
      I wake up,put away my bedding since I am still stuck in the recliner LOL!
      go to the bathroom ( like I had not done this 3 times already in the night
      wake up little ones, and set there cloths out, turn on the puter, check my banking ( yep, thats the first thing, so I am ok there head for the shower, come back and check my email, and go right into mice chat. when my kids get them selves dressed I start there breakfast, come back to the puter, post again, and again, then tear my self away to go to work, where I turn on the puter at moms and ge to posting again

Comment

Everydays different for me. Most of my days are spent drumming, going to disneyland, sketching, cleaning and teaching...
        oh and computer time

-Lauryn

Comment

Wake up; nookie. Get hubby up and into the shower. Make his carnation instant breakfast, feed the dogs, make my morning tea. Once hubby goes to work, I try to meditate. Get up, either gym or shower, log on to my email and MiceChat. Lunch with hubby. Afternoon- yard work, housework, whatever needs to be done. Make dinner. Usually evenings are spent watching tv with hubby.

Work days are anybody's guess; things get a bit random.
          I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Comment

Well, I generally come in at least fifteen minutes late, ah, I use the side door - that way Lumbergh can't see me, heh - after that I sorta space out for an hour. I just stare at my desk, but it looks like I'm working. I do that for probably another hour after lunch too, I'd say in a given week I probably only do about fifteen minutes of real, actual, work.
            What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

Originally posted by alphabassetgrrl
              Wake up; nookie. Get hubby up and into the shower. Make his carnation instant breakfast, feed the dogs, make my morning tea. Once hubby goes to work, I try to meditate. Get up, either gym or shower, log on to my email and MiceChat. Lunch with hubby. Afternoon- yard work, housework, whatever needs to be done. Make dinner. Usually evenings are spent watching tv with hubby.

Work days are anybody's guess; things get a bit random.
              :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lol::lol::lmao::lma o:
              nookie, :lmao::lmao::lol::lol::lmao::lmao:
              lucky girl you!!!

Comment

School Days:
                1.Wake up at 6
                2. Go eat breakfast and watch news
                3.Brush teeth and rinse
                4.Get dressed
                5. Comb my hair
                6. Play a game or go on computer

Weekends: None what-so-ever

Comment

Wake up between 6am to 7am...I ahve a hard time waking up early...LOL...clear the blur from my eyes, look at the clock and say oh ****, I'm running late. (yes, this happens everyday.) Rush in the athroom and check for any stray break outs, and check the brows for any stray hairs for plucking, take a 10 minute shower. Get out blow my nose, clean my ears....oh, is this tmi...LOL...ok, brush my teeth. As I'm swishing and gurgling with mouth wash I am sparying the leave on conditioner and spray gel on my hair. Spit mouth wash, brush hair back into pony tail. apply toner, day cream and deoderant. Then I spend 10 to 15 minutes applying my work make-up..(normal make-up takes a bit longer.) Besides my shower the make-up takes the longest. Shows you where my prioroties are...LOL...run in bathroom blow dry bangs, run in bedroom spend 2 to 3 minutes putting clothes on. Yes, I'm that fast...LOL..run back in bathroom, brush bangs into somewhat of a style , apply hair spray, grab, purse, keys, lunch bag, and knitting and run to car. Get in car and say, oh crap...I'm late. Drive barely above the speed limit to work while cursing at all the slow driver and school buses. (I HATE school buses!!!) park, run to desk and get there right on time...LOL

I spend the next 8 hours talking to people about loans...woo hoo...exciting...at 11:30am I have a 30 minute lunch. I work on knitting when it's slow and on my breaks.

At 4:30pm I come home or I go to the store...w/e...make dinner, go on computer, watch TV, read...w/e....

I try to be in bed by 10pm, but I'm a night owl...so usually between 10:30pm and 11:30pm.

weekends have no routine. I do whatever I want or nothing if i want...sleep in and relax around the house, or take day trips...

(yesterday we went out to eat in valencia at the salt creek. It was really good...)

Comment

Originally posted by Tui
                    Well, I generally come in at least fifteen minutes late, ah, I use the side door - that way Lumbergh can't see me, heh - after that I sorta space out for an hour. I just stare at my desk, but it looks like I'm working. I do that for probably another hour after lunch too, I'd say in a given week I probably only do about fifteen minutes of real, actual, work.
                    Yeah. It's just that we're putting new coversheets on all the TPS reports *before* they go out now. So if you could just remember to do that from now on, that'd be great. All right!

Comment

5:15 - Rise and shine. My wife heads to the kitchen, turns-on the local news. I shower and get dressed.
                      5:30 - Wake the boys up so they can shower and get dressed.
                      6:00 - Wake my daughter up (she typically showers the night before); Boys stroll into the kitchen and grabs breakfast (they go off to the den and eat... most likely to play video games). My daughter comes in and eats with my wife and me.
                      6:45 - I drive all 3 kids to school (they are all in high school now) and I go on to work. My wife goes back to bed.
                      7:15 - I arrive early to work (don't need to be here 'till 8). Start the coffee (first of what is usually 5-6 cups each day). Open e-mails from the Orient and try to solve some of the bigger problems.
                      7:45 - Log-on to MC for some much needed diversions.
                      8:00 - 4:30 - Answer e-mails, go to meetings and generally try to make toys. I find myself splitting my time evenly between work and MC.
                      4:30 - Drive home
                      5:30 - Help my wife get dinner on the table. Family comes together for dinner (this is nice, we eat together almost everyday).
                      6:30 - Help kids with homework if necessary. Make the kids' and my lunch for the next day.
                      8:00 - 9:30 - Me and my daughter head off to soccer practice (indoor).
                      10:00 - Watch Law and Order.
                      11:00 - Night-night-

Pretty boring hugh?

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessY
                        Yeah. It's just that we're putting new coversheets on all the TPS reports *before* they go out now. So if you could just remember to do that from now on, that'd be great. All right!
                        I KNOW! I got the memo, I just forgot to do it the one time. It won't happen again.
                        What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X