Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

The wonderfully talented I_am_hilsbro

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The wonderfully talented I_am_hilsbro

Hey everybody.....I_am_hilsbro here to ask How many of you have I made something for...i.e. a signature pin, an avatar, anything...and also I was wondering if anyone had requests??....I am willing to make just about anyting for my fellow Micechatters...so to sum this all up...Tell me if I have ever made anything for you...and also if you want me to make you any graphics for your signatures

P.S. I made the illusive Mad cow pin, The lonsome ghost pin, the RYPC pin and some other stuff....

Re: The wonderfully talented I_am_hilsbro

Shut up
    What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

Wow....No one seems to have posted yet...

Comment

Tui did, but I'm sure most wouldn't have noticed...
        -Tim

Comment

You are a wonderfully talented and shining star in the MC Galaxy who occupies a place light years away from the rest of us.
          Last edited by desertdweller; 01-13-2006, 10:53 PM.
          "America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between." Oscar Wilde

Comment

Originally posted by I_am_hilsbro
            Hey everybody.....I_am_hilsbro here to ask How many of you have I made something for...i.e. a signature pin, an avatar, anything...and also I was wondering if anyone had requests??....I am willing to make just about anyting for my fellow Micechatters...so to sum this all up...Tell me if I have ever made anything for you...and also if you want me to make you any graphics for your signatures

P.S. I made the illusive Mad cow pin, The lonsome ghost pin, the RYPC pin and some other stuff....
            You made me the RYPC for my sig. Thanks a lot I would love for you to make me some graphics for my sig, that would be nice. Iwould like the lonsome ghost pin also

Orlando doing good
            http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9a0_1212091354&p=1

www.Myspace.com/butterflytat20
            Princess of Randomness

Comment

Originally posted by Tui
              Shut up
              Thats some funny chex-mix right there, cheese n rice!!
              I find it hard
              It's hard to find
              Oh well, whatever, nevermind

Comment

Awww Thanks
                :crazylegs

Comment

We're all one big happy family in Micechat.

I think Tui really wants to give Hilsbro a big hug. :ghug:
                  Last edited by Mac Daddy; 01-13-2006, 11:40 PM.

Comment

We're all one big happy family in Micechat.

I think Tui really wants to give Hilsbro a big hug.
                    Last edited by Mac Daddy; 01-13-2006, 11:41 PM.

Comment

Um.....ok....What did I do??

nvm... Ok so Ksejr1 I will work on yur pin sometime this weekend....

Comment

I'm still not seeing the annoying thing here....

If you were meaning Tui, that I would understand.
                        -Tim

Comment

wow... a 'tongue-in-cheek' heading for anyone who knows troy... and a generous offer of free help.... hmmm... i didn't see the need for some of the responses.... some people need a cookie & coffee before coming on here!

I also think his mentioning which pens he has made wasn't from a braggart point of view...when i wanted my ghost pen i didn't know how to get one or from whom. We have lots of new people & this would be a great way for them to know where people get their sigs/pens.

Comment

Personal mean spirited comments that are toward another member are not allowed. If you have a problem with that member, either use your ignore feature in your USER CONTROL PANEL, or don't post in the thread and move on.
                            If it is a real issue them contact a moderator.
                            Last edited by Alchimedes; 01-13-2006, 08:49 PM.
                            1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X