Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply, and all posts will be heavily scrutinized.

The forum is for topics that are Disney-related, but controversial. Topics not directly related to Disney will not be allowed.
2 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

New to the forums and Happy to be here

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the forums and Happy to be here

Hey all just wanted to introduce myself. My Name is Jonathan and I just processed my Premium Annual Passport. I am a usual reader to the forums and miceage. I am hoping to meet and make a lot of friends on the forums. I prolly be a Wensday or Thrusday park vistor seeing I rarely go to work on those days and have night school at Devry. Disneyloon is my myspace username, feel free to add me or look me up. I am friendly,funny, and a blast to hang out with. Hope to see everyone at the Resort. Have a special Magical Day.

Please visit and like my Photography page on Facebookhttp://www.facebook.com/JalejandroPhotography

Re: New to the forums and Happy to be here

Welcome! (...to our fam-i-ly time!)

Comment

Welcome to MiceChat! :clap:

Should you ever have any questions or concerns, please PM a moderator and we'll be happy to assist.
      disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

Welcome to Micechat, a friendly environment. Please remember to chat fast while keeping all arms and legs inside the threads at all times. Should you encounter any turbulence, red dots will start to appear below your name and avatar, and oxygen masks should eject from computer screen. We thank you for chatting at Micechat with us today and remember, please do not step on the grass.

Seriously....welcome to Micechat. Hope you make lots of friends and hope to have many interesting and fun conversations with you.

Derek =]
        Beautify Yourself

Comment

Ty for the post guys had some trouble tring to replyed but fixed it. I love the forum guide information Derekuda. Your first on my buddy list hope to meet one day.

Please visit and like my Photography page on Facebookhttp://www.facebook.com/JalejandroPhotography

Comment

Welcome!
            A signature should go here.

Comment

welcome home good to meet you, and Derekda, that was pretty cute

Comment

Guarde por favor sus manos y brazos dentro del veh&#237;culo m&#243;vil siempre mientras que el paseo est&#225; en marcha. Gracias. )
                Last edited by Disney Wrassler; 01-12-2006, 04:51 PM.

Comment

Welcome to our happy, little family!

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
                  Mark Twain

Comment

Leave!! Leave now!! Before you become stuck here like the rest of us and can never leave and your house becomes a shambles, you start drinking too much in the DMCA, your boss restricts your internet access and you develop early carpel tunnel!!!!

Just kidding! Welcome to our crazy boards and Have Fun!!! It is addciting though!
                    �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

Welcome to our big dysfunctional family.
                      You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.

Comment

ahhhhhh fresh meat, how sweet ))) LOL!

Comment

Welcome to the board!
                          If you're ever in Disneyland on Sundays, stop by the noon meet!
                          Good morning, son
                          In twenty years from now
                          Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                          And I can tell you 'bout today
                          And how I picked you up and everything changed
                          It was pain
                          Sunny days and rain
                          I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyLoon
                            Hey all just wanted to introduce myself. My Name is Jonathan and I just processed my Premium Annual Passport. I am a usual reader to the forums and miceage. I am hoping to meet and make a lot of friends on the forums. I prolly be a Wensday or Thrusday park vistor seeing I rarely go to work on those days and have night school at Devry. Disneyloon is my myspace username, feel free to add me or look me up. I am friendly,funny, and a blast to hang out with. Hope to see everyone at the Resort. Have a special Magical Day.
                            Welcome DisneyLoon !!!!! :ap:

Orlando doing good
                            http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9a0_1212091354&p=1

www.Myspace.com/butterflytat20
                            Princess of Randomness

Comment

Welcome Disney Loon!!! Glad to have ya!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse