Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Travelling Angel #2..who wants to play?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travelling Angel #2..who wants to play?

since we have 2 angels out, and im getting #2 tomorrow, who would like me to send #2 to them? put you name here..

Re: Travelling Angel #2..who wants to play?

Hon I posted in the angel thread that 2 angels are confusing people. I think we need to stick to one angel as I got emails from folks who said it does not make sence to have 2 of them. what do you all think?
    I was thinking we could send angel numbger 2 around again when Mac is all done if people want to do it again.

Comment

Re: Travelling Angel #2..who wants to play?

good idea...2 would just get everyone all gummed up LOL

MODS....could you please close this thread... thank you!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X