X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Times Square Cookie Monster jailed for altercation with toddler

Times Square Cookie Monster jailed for altercation with toddler

Read more: Times Square Cookie Monster jailed for altercation with toddler - NY Daily News

Have you ever had this happen to you, either at Times Square or on Hollywood Boulevard? At least Disney's costumed characters don't get rough with guests, or do they?

Re: Times Square Cookie Monster jailed for altercation with toddler

What a monster.

Comment

I've seen some serious costumes jerks in Vegas and Hollywood. I steer clear.

Comment

Cookie Monster Allegedly Called 2-Year-Old Kid A ******* Before Shoving Him

For a creature with a notorious sweet tooth, Cookie Monster sure likes salty language.
        Cookie Monster Allegedly Called 2-Year-Old Kid A *** Before Shoving Him: Gothamist

http://gothamist.com

Comment

Should The Creepy Times Square Costumed Characters Be Regulated?

The Disneyfication of Times Square really has come full circle—the formerly gritty crossroads of the world has become so family-friendly that it's starting to become seedy again, thanks to a mob of street hustlers dressed as cartoon characters demanding tips from tourists.

Comment

I'm a New Yorker, and like most New Yorkers I avoid Times Square like the plague. When I DO have to go through there it's swarming with rather disturbing knock-off Mickeys, Minnies, Smurfs, and Sesame Street characters. It's not uncommon to see Mickey with his head under his arm walking through the subway! No! All that said, if I was a parent, you couldn't pay me to put my kid with one of these guys for a picture. You just don't know who is in that costume in the middle of the this big, bad city. This ain't Disney World, folks. And to top it off, they're matted, gross, furry costumes that usually don't look a think like the real deal. Ew!

Comment

That's why it's dangerous to have the perception that this is part of the Disneyfication of Times Square (Disney helped turn the area around by purchasing a Broadway theater and opening a large DisneyStore there several years ago).

Comment

Originally posted by fifthrider View Post
                What a monster.
                This! On top of Elmo?!?! :lol:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X