Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Registrations

New user registrations are verified at least once per day. Thank you for your patience.
2 of 2 < >

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Hi everyone I'm back!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone I'm back!

Sorry I haven't been on here in so so long. I've been so busy that I haven't had a chance to but I'd like to update my news. I've taken a break from Figment for a while now and have gotten back into The Adventures of Teddy Ruxpin. Recently I went to the Rosebowl Swapmeet and have found many great things there. I found a poor 1986 Talking Snoopy that had a tape in his back and I figured that he's be better off with me. Well I got him for $30.00 and he works perfectly! Also later that day I saw a Grubby sitting at one of the stands and I knew if there was a Grubby, There probably was a Teddy there too. So I looked and I infact did see a Teddy Ruxpin. He was in really good shape for how old he was and I asked the price. He was only $10.00! Yep $10.00! So I got him and then I picked up Teddy and I noticed some a bag of books and cassette for him too. And I asked the guy how much Those would be and he said I could have them and the Grubby for free!! How great is that. Well that's my story of what I found at the Rosebowl Swapmeet. I'll be posting stuff about Dreamfinder and Figment again real soon. K talk to you guys again real soon

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X