This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It may not mean much to you, but...

This means something to me...I have a long way to go before I accomplish really anything of importance here but I am now at 300...300 I say...and that's, uh, something at least.
    (Maybe I've been spending too much time on the computer lately...but you guys are kinda becoming like...family)
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Re: It may not mean much to you, but...

Aww, we are one big happy, dysfunctional family. Way to go on 300 posts! Keep 'em coming!! :clap:

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
    Mark Twain

Comment

MiceChat is really a family to me to. A crazy one- but family none the less. I have a feeling you will have many many posts to come!!
      �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

hey, 300 is impressive!! I say post more and eat less ( or is that eat more post less)what ever, I say have a ball and we like ya so pull up a chair its gong to be a long night

Comment

Originally posted by hakuna makarla
          hey, 300 is impressive!! I say post more and eat less ( or is that eat more post less)what ever, I say have a ball and we like ya so pull up a chair its gong to be a long night
          That's it, Karla - we've just hit on the latest diet craze that will not only help me lose the weight but make us both rich. Can you see us on latenight infomercials pitching...the MICECHAT diet.
          Keep those fingers flickering on the keyboard folks...and we'll tell you how to take those troublesome pounds off...
          A shake for breakfast. A shake for lunch, And a sensible Monte Cristo for dinner. We'll come up with some special MICECHAT exercises...
          Hey, we might got somethin heah...(LOL)
          God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Hey, I am thinking you need to do me a favor when I come there and bring mea monte since they will be closed!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:
            you made em before right, wellmeet me in the park with anice hot oneand I will treat you to a goodie of your choice to!!

Comment

I am on a major diet now! thats why all the tapping of the keys tonight. to keep my mindoff the food! so far so good

Comment

Hey we all started out with 0 posts!! Congrats on the 300+ and keep up the great work!! Just keep pluging away and before long you to will have more bling than you know what to do with!

Just don't become totally obsessed like... uh.... me and spend hours in here in one sitting just to get to your next diamond!!! :lmao: Pace yourself! We'll all be here waiting for ya!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X