Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Food Are You Craving Right Now? (Caution, You May Get Hungry....)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Food Are You Craving Right Now? (Caution, You May Get Hungry....)

As the title says, what food are you craving right now? More than one answer, at any given time, may be given. But you may get hungry viewing this thread. Don't say I didn't warn you.

As for me, I'm craving my usual. Chicken Parm. The Stouffer's brand. Went to the store today to get some, and they didn't have it. Oh well. Speaking of Stouffers, they used to make the best Beef Stroganoff until they took it off the shelves. I'm also craving that.
    "Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children." - Walter Elias Disney

Re: What Food Are You Craving Right Now? (Caution, You May Get Hungry....)

im craving for some fried chicken and mash potatoes.

Comment

That does sound good. Which makes me want Bubba Gump's.
      Last edited by stitchfanocala; 06-01-2013, 02:47 PM.
      "Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children." - Walter Elias Disney

Comment

Lemon pepper salmon.

Comment

Chicken and Dumplings from Cracker Barrel. Great now I have to go drain my helmet.
          sigpic

What is thy bidding, my Mouseter?

Check out my tumblr: http://dvader2015.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by LordVader View Post
            Chicken and Dumplings from Cracker Barrel. Great now I have to go drain my helmet.
            :lmao:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X