Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recently Watched TV Shows - Whatcha Watchin?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recently Watched TV Shows - Whatcha Watchin?

This could probably start out slow being that its now summer and most tv shows are in reruns. But for those of us that are looking for something to watch, or have found a good one that you want to talk about, then this thread is for you. If you've found one you like whether its a classic or a new one, please share it here. If you're looking for something to watch, then hopefully someone has a good suggestion. To start things off, I'm going to post one of the commercials for the upcoming season premier of Hot In Cleveland which is going to be shot live before a studio audience. The short clip features everyone's favorite Golden Girl Betty White trying to get through one of her lines and not being able to keep a straight face. Like the rest of America, I absolutely love this woman and adore her. She's loved the world over & I don't think there's a soul on this earth that doesn't like her. Well, here we go:

"Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children." - Walter Elias Disney

Re: Recently Watched TV Shows - Whatcha Watchin?

And one thing I learned about the show last night that I didn't know is that Sean Hayes, known for his role as Jack on Will & Grace, is an executive producer on the show.
    "Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children." - Walter Elias Disney

Comment

http://micechat.com/forums/disney-me...generated.html

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
      all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Seriously?!?! Then your search option doesn't work that well because I know I searched for one and didn't find it. UGH!

Comment

You are correct about that.... I've had hit and miss luck with our search engine myself. It seems to work slightly better in the main forum and less so in the sub forums.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
          all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Well maybe "more is less" & "less is more." Feel free to merge this one with the other one then.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X